|| 4 : When Love Lasts ||

"Jake- Ah, Jacob! ... Kiss me... I'm asking you- To kiss me..." 

Katsuki glanced away from the screen, seeing Izuku stare at it intensly. The dramatic music from the film blasted through the room, filling everyone's ears. Denki seemed to be enjoying it, as well was Kirishima. Sero and Bakugou, on the other hand, didn't like the film at all, and seemed more bored than ever. 

The blonde swung his arm around the greenette, who was seated next to him on the sofa. The smaller boy flinched in surprise, before smiling up at Bakugou. The teen returned Midoriya's smile, before looking off at the screen again. The tall male frowned, seeing a couple make out in the film. 

He looked back at Izuku, who was blushing a little, and looking down at his hands. He doesn't like make-out scenes either, it seems. The blonde let out a quiet groan, letting his head fall onto the green curls. Surprisingly, Midoriya let the boy rest his head without hesitation.

The two stayed like this for several minutes, until another make-out scene came up on screen. This time, the girl was kissing a different man. 

"Ugh, Look at him!! Come on guys! Edward is hot!" Mina said, pointing at the screen. Izuku giggled, seeing Denki nod frantically. 

The movie went on for nearly another hour, before Ashido's parents entered the room. "Hey Kids, don't stay up too late. Me and your father are heading to bed, Mina." Her mother claimed, walking off with her husband. 

"Okay mom!" The pink haired girl replied, waving Good-Night to her mother. 

Once the movie ended, the boys started to yawn. 

"Oh, come on guys! We have like 4 other Twilight movies to watch!!" Ashido whined, seeing her friends so tired. 

"Nah, Sorry Mina... I'll head up to my sleeping-bag." Sero said, heading to their room, along with Kaminari, who was nearly falling asleep right there. 

"I think I'll head up to bed too. How about you, Kacchan?" Izuku asked, glancing at the blonde. Katsuki looked at him, confused. "My name's not Kacchan." He said, bluntly. 

The green haired boy tilted his head. "Karuo, then?" He asked. "No. Katsuki." Bakugou stated, lazily standing up. "Oh, sorry! I have a hard time remembering names that start by a K... Once, about 2 years ago, I met this girl called Katherine. I always kept calling her Karoline." Izuku laughed. 

Katsuki smiled at the adorable laughter, following both Midoriya and Ashido down the hall. Mina, of course, headed to her room, and the two boys went into the spare one. They had to step over their friends, to get to their own sleeping-bags, but they made it there safely, without tripping.

Once the two were set down on their own sleeping bags, they immediately made eye-contact, as they were facing towards each other. 

Izuku smiled softly, shifting to the other side. Katsuki did the same. He felt his face turn red once more. The smile he had just received was simply too adorable! The blonde looked over, seeing his friends all fast asleep. He then peeked over his shoulders, staring at the greenette's back. After looking around the room, the blonde tucked himself in, making sure he was comfortable enough to fall asleep. 

The blonde looked up, seeing Kaminari's sleeping face. Something about made Katsuki irritated, unlike Izuku's. The other boy was sleeping, snoring, and drooling all over the floor. Bakugou grumbled, staring at Denki a little more before flipping onto his back. He listened to the soft snores of his friends, hoping it would maybe help him sleep. But it didn't. 

Suddenly, Bakugou winced, having a bright light flash next to him. The teenage boy blinked a few times, trying to get used to the brightness. Then, he looked over to Izuku once more, who was still facing the other way. The bright light was at the other side of the green haired boy. Between Midoriya, and the wall. Bakugou sat up, seeing Izuku pull out a book, and dim his light a little, setting it close to the pages. Katsuki smirked, seeing the title of the book: When Love Lasts.

Izuku was apparently into romance books. What a weirdo. 

The blonde lied back down, sighing in relief as he closed his eyes. Soon enough, Katsuki fell asleep. Little did he know, tomorrow... Sunday, was going to be full of fun, games, and unexpected surprises...

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Let me know in the comments below! Maybe your prediction will be right... 😉

-Sucky Author