A Stay At Hogwarts

Narcissa had been at Hogwarts for a week now and there was still no trace of the senior Malfoy. He seemed to have just completely disappeared but we all knew he would turn up eventually. Until then, we wait.

I quite enjoyed having her here and spent all of my free time in her room as well as a couple of nights. I would sneak out after my roommates had fallen asleep and return before sunrise and so far no one had noticed.

The headmaster was still acting strangely around us. Anytime we were seen together he would smirk or quirk his eyebrows up. I wasn't sure exactly what he knew, but it was obviously something.

It was Friday night and I was finishing up a bit of homework in Cissy's room so I wouldn't have to do it this weekend. I was deep in thought, hunched over the table in the small kitchen attached to her quarters.

I jumped slightly when I felt hands run across my back and around my waist, soft kisses being placed on my cheek. "It's late. Come to bed love, you need rest."

I ran my hands over my face to rub some of the tiredness from my eyes. "I need to finish this." I mumbled sleepily, feeling her embrace me tighter.

⚠️Smut⚠️

"You have all weekend to do that. I've been in the same building as you for a week and we have yet to test out the bed it you know what I mean."

That got my attention and I smirked, my hair hiding the lust that filled my eyes.

"Doesn't have to be the bed my love." I slid my chair out so she could sit down on my lap. She rested her arms on my shoulders and met my lips, kissing me passionately.

I lightly trailed my hands down her sides and down to her ass, pulling her hips closer to mine. I let her take the lead for the time being, feeling her press her chest into mine and shift her weight so she was sitting on only one of my thighs.

She began grinding herself on my leg, moaning in my mouth as she got herself off. "Such a filthy little whore. Pleasuring yourself on my thigh."

I hiked my school skirt up so it was out of the way and realized she wasn't wearing anything underneath her own skirt, her arousal wetting my skin.

"How utterly pathetic. So desperate to be fucked." Her eyebrows furrowed and I could tell she was absolutely desperate for release after not having my touch in a couple of weeks.

"Please fuck me. I need you inside of me." I loved hearing her beg for what she needed.

I stood up, forcing her off my lap and removing her skirt with a snap of my fingers. I pushed her into the table, her upper body laying on the cold wood, and kicked her feet apart.

She was already wet and didn't need a warmup, allowing me to roughly insert two fingers inside of her, eliciting a gasp from the woman underneath me.

"Oh fuck." My other hand found its way around her waist to to her clit, stimulating it while finger fucking her from behind. My motions sped up as her moans got louder, signaling her oncoming orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." Narcissa breathily moaned out. I was feeling generous and allowed her the release she so desperately craved, feeling her walls clench around my fingers and her legs struggle to support her as she came.

I removed my fingers from inside her and licked them clean, missing her taste on my tongue.

She stood up and turned around, legs still shaky, and kissed me deeply as I held onto her waist to support her. She suddenly got a burst of strength, picking me up as I wrapped my legs around her waist, never breaking the kiss.