The Ball

⚠️Big smut warning for this entire chapter⚠️

I woke up the next morning bright and early with Narcissa still snoring softly beside me. I had big plans for today, not including the ball.

She was asleep on her back, head turned away from me. I began kissing her cheek and jaw, rubbing my hand down the arm draped across her body. She began to stir but was still asleep. I began sucking and nipping at her neck while slowly sliding my hand further down and into the waistband of her silk sleep shorts.

That got her attention. Her eyes were still closed but she bit her lip and began squirming a bit, moaning for my touch. I slid one finger up her clit and she subconsciously opened her legs to allow me more access.

I continued sucking on her neck until there was a bright red hickey just under her left ear, and began rubbing slow circles on her clit. Her back arched up off of the bed, hips angling downward to try and press against my hand. She slid one hand up her body to squeeze her own breast and whimpered softly.

And just like that, I stopped. I removed my hand from her shorts and sat up, looking down at her with a sinister grin. She finally opened her eyes to look up at me, trying to figure out why I had stopped. "Just giving you a little taste of what you're in for tonight my love." And with that I got up and sauntered into my bathroom to get ready for the morning, leaving a very unsatisfied Cissy laying in my bed.

I knew she was going to hate me today because this was only the beginning of her torture. Any alone time we had I planned to pleasure her just enough to get her excited, but never enough to finish. By tonight she would be begging for release.

I walked out of the bathroom ready to face the day to find Narcissa already gone. 'This is going to be a great day' I thought as I smirked to myself.

I bounced down to the kitchen to find the other two sat at the kitchen table as per usual. Draco was happily stuffing his face full of French toast and Narcissa was subtly glaring at me, still unhappy about this morning. I smiled innocently and took my seat, matching Draco's enthusiasm about the food.

After breakfast I got up to leave to find the kitchen door locked. I turned around to see Narcissa with her arms crossed, smirking at me from her seat at the table. "I'm not going to be the only one suffering today my dear." And with that she slowly walked towards me.

Once we were mere inches apart she pushed me up against the wall with her body and glared down at me. I was only a couple of inches shorter than her but it was enough for her to be able to glare down her nose at me.

She had one hand on the wall beside my head, insuring that I couldn't escape, and the other hand slid inside the waistband of my jeans. Without breaking eye contact she began rubbing circles on my clit, making me close my eyes and tilt my head back in ecstasy.

She drug one finger across my opening to feel how wet I was, and smirked, removing her hand and seductively licking off her fingers. I was panting slightly and waiting to see what she did next. Without saying a word she stepped back and walked around me out of the kitchen, hips swinging.

I stood there for a moment trying to collect myself. 'Welp, guess we'll see who's more dominant today Cissa.' I strode out of the kitchen after her, thinking about all the ways I could enact my revenge.

I walked into the downstairs library, intending to read for a bit to pass the time, and found Draco sitting in the window seat with his nose planted firmly in a book. I sat down on the other side of him and without looking up he began reading aloud to me. He knew it always relaxed me at school and often came to my dorm room during exam weeks to cheer me up. He had such a soothing reading voice and could always make me feel better. And usually fall asleep.