𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂|𝟶𝟶𝟷

Depuis le début

"Asking me what it was like growing up me is like asking a blind man what it's like to not be able to see. Asking me what it was like growing up me is like asking a deaf man if they could hear you when you speak. To say the least growing up me is a one of a kind experience, and no this type of experience I speak on is not the happiest experience. The prompt asks "what was it like growing up you?" and to put that into terms well first let me ask you, you ever had to worry about what you wear in front of certain guest? You ever had to go up stairs and change because your mother says your skirt is too short for the men? If you said no then you're one of the lucky ones because growing up me that's all I heard because of the rapey family members that other family members protected time and time again. You ever had to change from a regular tank top to a hoodie in the summer why? Because your grown ass uncle or cousin couldn't stop looking at your adolescent body in a way normal people find disgusting? Growing up me, is having your mother constantly making you change to suit the eyes of your lowkey rapist house guest, whom family acts blind to until something actually happens. What was it like growing up me? It was like constantly being plucked a petal once you sprouted to become a flower."

Majesty stopped writing when a paper ball had hit her in the back of her head, causing her to look back in the direction from which it was throwed with a mug on her face. People at her school often mistook her being quiet for being a punk, something she was the farthest from, which made it even funnier when she went off and scared those who liked to try her for fun. She was not the one or two to be fucked with and she let that be known three fights and a ambulance call later, yet once a month someone just had to be the done to play with her when all she wanted was to do her work and go. Majesty was one of the sweet girls, the genuine loving soft spoken types yet because of her rowdy environment she was often mistook for the problem girl.

"My fault Majesty." Dj had said once he realized it was her who he had hit. Dj was somebody who Majesty used to consider a close friend until they had gotten into it a year back when Dj thought Majesty would become one of his groupies begging to become cool again when he was the one that fucked up.

"Girl what is up with you? You always have an attitude like damn, do you smile? Is your teeth fucked up? Is that it?" Tamika one of Majesty's old besties who had became one of Dj's biggest fan and biggest groupie once he had became a Varsity football player for the school.

"You always popping pussy like damn, do you have morals? You don't have anything better to do with your time? Is that it?" Majesty had asked looking over at Tamika shaking her head at Tamika's friends behind her stifling laughter. "I don't get why y'all are laughing...at your "friend" at that... especially when y'all the ring leaders when it comes to being a hoochie but I'll mind my business. Play it safe when you talk to me because I'm straight over here."

The once rowdy room had died down the laughter once they heard Majesty's soft voice clear the girls effortlessly while the corner boys geeked and laughed at the group telling them they should've left her alone. Sometimes Majesty hated how outspoken she could be because she knows Tamika is the kind of girl to create fake beef, but in the same breath with the way things had been going Majesty had been itching for a fight to relieve some stress from graduation coming up to college applications coming.

Majesty could hear her Grandmother Emerald telling her not to fight girls who she's doing better than because its tasteless and classless and the Kinston's were neither of those. She could also hear her Grandmother Emerald tell her "but if she touches you whoop that trick" and that's exactly what Majesty planned to do if it ever came down to it.

"Deonte it's not funny-uh." Teyjonae, Tamika's new found best friend had attempted to say with a straight face.

"Nawl cause wait." Deonte had busted into fits of laughter as he tried to recall what Majesty had said. "Shorty asked her if she had morals and nothing better to do with her time, that's cold right thea."