⋆✪31✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

You turn and look down the hall with a curious look. "Hel-" Before you can even get the entire word out, you feel your body being picked up and pushed against the wall, hands on your hips tightly. A snicker leaves you at the feeling, your hands moving to grab hold of whatever you can tightly. As you look forward, you grin. "Why hello there Tsumu~ Nice blood splatter on your clothes and face."

Atsumu rolls his eyes, continuing to hold you against the wall. "And why are you here?"

"I just wanted to come and visit! Don't be mean," you pout. "You're my only killer friend and I loooooove you."

"When you learn the meaning of the word, I may just believe you," he says, dropping you down and stepping back.

You just giggle as you get onto your feet. You lean forward and wipe the blood back onto his clothing, a small hum leaving you. "Maybe another day. At least believe the first part." Atsumu just rolls his eyes before turning, his expression darkening as Kenma catches his eyes. A smirk begins to appear and he opens his mouth to speak. Before a word can leave his lips, you cut in, "Don't touch him-"

"Why?"

"Because I just said not to Atsumu," you say, hurrying over to Kenma and putting him being your body. "He's a friend."

Atsumu laughs, a crooked smile on his face as he stops. "You, making a friend with him? Yeah right. I've seen the video footage from the mall. Who actually is he?" Atsumu asks, tilting his head and taking a few steps closer to you. "Tell me, did you go soft Y/n? Did you lose your killer ways? I don't see a single cut, bruise, or injury on his body that seems to be decently recent."

Your entire thought process changes at his words, your face darkening. "I'm not soft. He is a friend and he will stay a friend. Don't think that just because I have yet to hurt him, that it means I've gone soft."

Kenma stays quiet and hidden behind your body throughout it all, knowing this is practically a conversation about his life at this point. After spending so much time with you, Kenma can practically see when someone is feeling blood lust and every bone in his body is telling him that Atsumu wants to kill him. If not kill, then at least torture and hurt him until he is unable to do anything more.

Atsumu laughs and goes to reach around you, your hand grabbing his wrist tightly. "Oh? Not soft? So... If I were to cut him, you wouldn't feel a thing. I mean- You are numb right? No emotion. No feelings. Just a broken woman who watched her parents die, who watched as a man who fathered you for years was murdered, who ended up getting raped by multiple men, and then... Then she decided to kill when she grew up? I mean... Last time I saw you that's what you told me at least. You are still that same serial killing woman right?"

"Cut it out, Atsumu. I don't feel but I would rather you not lay a single finger on my little play toy." You slam his hand away from you, reaching up and slapping his face harshly seconds later. "And don't bring my past into this. You know exactly how I feel about it all and you know I'm not afraid to cut your balls off with my knife and shover them down your throat to choke on," you say, your voice full of authority.

All you get in return is a laugh, Atsumu doubling over with his hand on his stomach. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. So serious," he snickers. "I won't touch your play toy. Although... If he decides to break anything or head into my basement, without mine or your permission, do not expect yourself to leave with him."

You roll your eyes and kick his leg. "Stop being an asshole. You won't touch him. His name is Kenma by the way."

"Kenma Kozume. A cop who has very little athletic abilities and strength but is very observant. He is amazing at solving crimes when given the time to do so and dyes his hair often so that the blonde doesn't fade too much..."