⋆✪08✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Tetsuro stands there for a moment in surprise, not having expected for it to actually be true. "Wait, you actually got a girlfriend Kenma?" he asks in surprise.

Kenma sighs with a nod. "Yes. Now can we come in? I have something to tell you."

"Of course! Come in. Both of you."

You both walk inside, your hand staying in Kenma's. Tetsuro leads you to the living room where his wife is. "Guests?" Risako asks, not looking up from her book.

"Why don't you look up and find out?" Tetsuro playfully says, taking the book from her hands.

Risako giggles and looks over at the doorway, gasping at the sight of Kenma. Her eyes move from his face down to your hands and she smiles. "Oh my gosh! You got a girlfriend too!"

"Mhm. I don't know why this surprises you both so much," he says, pulling you into the room the rest of the way.

"Maybe because you haven't ever dated much," Tetsuro cuts in, an eyebrow raised.

Kenma shrugs and his hand falls from yours as he walks over and hugs Risako. "Your stomach is getting big," he mumbles.

She giggles, rubbing it. "Yeah. She's growing."

"It's a she?!"

"Mhm."

"Can I uh feel?" he asks.

"Of course," Risako replies, a smile on her lips. She looks over at you as Kenma puts his hand on her belly. "You can come feel too if you'd like."

You tilt your head, never actually having felt a pregnant woman's belly. "I-I'm not sure..babies aren't really my thing."

Kenma turns to you with a raised brow, a small smirk on his face. "Don't tell me you're scared of a baby that isn't even born yet."

"Of course not," you reply, the challenging look in his eyes making you uneasy.

"Then come feel~"

You sigh and walk over, crouching down next to Kenma. You side-eye him until you feel his hand over yours, looking with wide eyes as he moves your hand over to Risako's stomach. "Wh-what the-"

"Just hush and feel," he tells you.

You hold back a groan and let him set your hand on her stomach, quickly moving it when you feel something push against it. "What was that?!"

You hear Tetsuro laugh as Risako answers, "She's kicking. It's no big deal."

"It feels funny.." you mumble, scared to put your hand back.

A chuckle escapes Kenma and you look at him with a raised eyebrow. He quickly stops, a small grin on his face as he says, "You're barely scared of anything but when it comes to a small kick from a baby, you're weirded out and scared. So weird."

"Can't help it," you mutter, letting him put your hand back on her stomach. You go to pull it back again when you feel a kick but Kenma holds his hand over yours, keeping it there.

You squeak when you feel another and you hide your face behind Kenma's shoulder. "It feels so freaky," you whine.

"You get used to it," Tetsuro says from the couch, finding the reaction quite interesting since it's the same he had.

"I don't really like babies so it's even freakier."

"Interesting," Kenma mumbles, finally letting go of your hand. You quickly pull it back and rub your hands together.