⋆✪10✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Town after town, state after state. You walk, catch rides, ride trains. It's a fun trip for you. You hate when you end up in a city. Although there are more people to kill, it is harder to find a place to stay. It doesn't help that there are always more people around, so it's harder to get someone alone.

Throughout these days of traveling, you've killed seven different people. Kenma knows nothing about each time. That's what you think at least. That's what he'd like for you to think. That's how he wishes things were.

Throughout the trip, Kenma has been unusually more quiet. In a way, so have you. Although you don't notice the difference in him, the difference in you has gone noticed.

For you, it's much more than the fact that you'd murdered some of those close to him. No, that's not even the reason. The flashback to your past has left a large amount of anger inside of you. Much larger than you'd usually feel on a daily basis.

Kenma has found the change quite interesting. It's not the most noticeable thing, but as someone who has a sharp eye, he notices such things quite easily.

Even now as you're walking alongside the road at night and you're quiet. You've gotten close to the city to which you've decided to head to. You were going to stop at a small town out in the middle of nowhere, but instead decided to continue on and go further.

Continuing to walk, you eventually see a sign welcoming you to the city. It's still a few miles down the road, but it's not the furthest away. "Hmmm.. Looks like we're almost there," you say, continuing to walk.

"Thank god," Kenma says, continuing to walk beside you.

"Someone tired?" You turn to him with a raised brow.

Kenma nods as he yawns, his blonde hair annoying him as it continues to fall in his face. He's usually quite fine with it being that way but it gets annoying when walking for a large amount of time. It's not like it's hot but walking eventually leads to working up a sweat, causing his hair to constantly stick to his face.

As he finally gets tired of it, he lets out an annoyed sigh. "Do you have a hair tie or something?"

"Awe~ Is the little kitty boy tired of his hair?" you taunt, wanting to fuck with him for a bit.

Kenma glares over at you, having just wanted an answer. "Can you just say yes or no? And stop calling me little kitty boy. I don't even act like a cat."

You giggle and stop walking, kneeling down with the bag to search for a hair tie. "You may not act like one but your eyes make you look like one. Plus when you yawn and stretch out, you're like a cat."

"That doesn't mean you need to point it out and call me a little kitty boy. I'm a grown adult anyway."

You mock him as you look, ending up with nothing. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. Don't be such a grouch." Kenma rolls his eyes and sits down on the edge of the road. He figures this is a perfect time to get at least a small break.

With a glance over at him as you zip the bag back up, you can see how tired he is. "I don't have a hair tie but if you want your hair up I know a way to keep it up. I used to help someone with hers a while back when she forgot hair ties," you say, standing up.

"You had friends?" he asks. He looks up at you finding amusement in the glare you're sending his way.

"Don't be a dick."

Kenma stands up with a sigh. "Yeah, sure."

You stare at him for another moment before beginning to walk off again, not wanting to deal with him. Kenma just stands there, watching you walk away. "Fine, i'll head back home. Have fun."