⋆✪29✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

You have a few options when it comes to your next kill... Or well, had a few options. When you made the decision, you just went with the house that is closest to you.

When you left Tobio's house, you saw no use in changing your clothing for now. You could stay unseen as you run towards the neighboring house due to the large amount of bushes that you are able to hide behind.

As you had finally reached the house, you looked in through the window. That's exactly what you're doing right now as you peek through. You know at least one person is home due to the vehicle parked in front of the house, but otherwise, you aren't sure how many people are inside.

With no one in sight, you check on the window to see if it is unlocked or not. Locked. "Shit..."

You move from that one and over to the one next to it, pushing up on it slightly as your check. Locked.

You hum, looking for any other way into the room. You see a glass door next to a bookshelf and greep over to the side of the house, peeking in through the glass door. It is still in the living room technically, just hidden behind things which keep you from seeing the door with a first glance from the spot you were at before.

As you peek inside, you double check that the coast is clear before pulling on it. You're glad when it's unlocked, the door slowly sliding open.

Sneakily, you step inside and listen for any noises throughout the house as you walk through the room. You tiptoe through the house, able to hear someone laughing and footsteps walking down the hall.

Quickly, you hide behind a wall nearby with the hopes that he will walk by you and you can attack, but instead you hear the footsteps stop and soon turn quiet again. Internally, you curse yourself. You peek down the hall and see the back of someone's head. He has a man bun, his build being a large and strong one from what you can see. He turns around and you quickly duck back behind the wall where you were before.

You keep your eyes open, looking at the closed door on the other side of the room. There are two people in the house from the sound of the laughter, meaning you get to feed your bloodlust with two dead bodies today... Delicious..

The sound of the footsteps moving near the room where you are catches your attention and you get ready to grab him. He's taller than you, giving you a slight disadvantage but you know for a fact that you can take him either way. You've killed some pretty big guys when you were younger and smaller.

With the sound of the footsteps so close, the man walks into the room and you jump at him. You cling onto his body, your legs wrapping around his legs and knife at his throat. "Move and I kill you."

It doesn't stop him as he slams you against the wall, moving out of the room and into the kitchen as he tries to slam you against things and get you off. "Get off!" He yells, coughing as he feels the knife pushing against his throat a bit.

"I told you not to move you fucking dumbass."

With the sound of all the ruckus, another man comes running into the room, much shorter than the current one. "Asahi!" he yells out. Alarms ring in the back of his head as he sees the knife pushing into his throat and blood dripping down his neck.

"Yu, Stay back!" Asahi yells, continuing to try and get you off of his back.

"Man, you're fucking stupid," you growl. As you see the smaller man begin to come after you, you don't even dare hesitate to slit Asahi's throat now, jumping off of his back a moment before he falls. "Well that one was quick..." You look over at Yu, a smirk on your face. "Now I'm taking my time with you shortie."