⋆✪06✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

A few days pass by with many deaths around the town. Kenma found himself only talking to you if he needed since he feels so disgusted by your activities of killing other human beings. As the fifth night of staying with you rolls around, he finds himself growing bored but he wouldn't admit that.

On the other hand, you find the way he tries to ignore you funny. The threat of killing those that are closest to him still stands so Kenma hasn't tried anything. Especially not after what happened when he tried to stab a knife through your heart when you were "sleeping".

As the eighth day rolls around, you decide it's time to change towns. The police have started growing closer to your area while searching for the killers. You'd killed at least thirty people in just a few days and no one is too happy about it. When finding the third couple dead in their home, they had decided it must be a serial killer and easily connected it to your murders from other towns.

When telling Kenma, he freaked out slightly. He had randomly stopped doing his job one day and hadn't come back since along with not going home since then either. He's sure Tetsuro may be looking for him unless he's with his wife.

As you work on packing things up, he forces himself to ask, "Can I go see my friends before we go? They're going to end up searching for me eventually if not."

"Already planned on it. I just have another couple to kill first," you say, putting things into your bag.

"I swear, one day i'll kill you for killing all these people," he warns.

You laugh and walk over to him, backing him up into the wall with a knife at his chest. "That was out of nowhere Kenma~"

"I'm tired of seeing you come back with innocent people's blood on clothing. It's fucking disgusting." He glares at you as he says this, not even phased by the knife against his body at this point.

"Too bad Kenma. You can't kill me if I'm already dead darling. I'm just doing what makes me feel good," you say, forcing him down into the corner, you now towering over his body. "You can glare at me all you damn well want to but nothing you say or do can hurt me. YOU are the one who said you'd rather come with me so stop with your sappy "I'm going to kill you" shit."

You release the pressure of the knife on his chest. "We're leaving tomorrow. I'll take you to see your friends or whatever today but don't expect to see them for a while or ever again if that's what I choose. After that you can go call your work and tell them you're taking vacation days."

"And what makes you think I won't tip them off?" he asks, knowing you've probably got more plans than he could even think of.

You raise a brow at him and crouch down to him. "You should already know what happens if I find out so I wouldn't try it. I'll be listening in on the phone call to your work and you're going to introduce me to your friends as your girlfriend so they don't ask questions. Got it?"

He rolls his eyes in response. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

"Good," you say with a smile, standing up and going back to what you were doing before. "Oh, and if you hint at anything while at your friends house, i'll go after Tetsuro's wife first. I'm sure the baby won't survive a stab to the stomach either."

Kenma's eyes widen and he stares at you in surprise. "H-how did you-"

"I don't always kill when i'm gone. One of those days I went out and did some looking around in your life," you say, turning to him. "I know quite a lot about you after one day, including that you need anxiety meds to keep yourself from having attacks. This means you've been having anxiety attacks while i'm gone then, doesn't it?"