⋆✪20✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

The first three years with Keishin were amazing. You still missed your mother greatly sometimes, but you pushed through as you continued to train, learn most things you would normally learn in school, along with easier ways to steal when necessary. He'd been the father you've never had.

Throughout the entire second year with him, your fighting skills got better and better. You were able to even put Keishin down off of his feet. So young and small, yet so strong. It's made both you and him proud.

By the time the fourth year comes around, things take a slight turn.

Keishin, takes a turn.

He begins drinking, getting angry. It scares you, but you've dealt with f/n like this many times before your parents both died. Before your entire life was flipped around.

You come home from stealing once again, sweaty and having almost been caught. You got out with at least two-hundred in pocket though.

You walk inside the door, panting as you let it close behind you. "Keishin!" you yell out, wanting to give him his half as you walk through the house. To think that he would be sober is only a lost thought at this point as you see a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

He looks at you and gets up, walking over to you. "Kiddddd! Did you get the money today?"

"Yeah..."

"Good! Give me mine right now."

You raise a brow. "A please would be nice Keishin," you mumble, getting his hundred.

He bows down to your height and pats your head. "Please."

You sigh, cringing at the horrid smell of the alcohol before pulling out the hundred, holding it out to him. "Here."

"Thanks," he says, licking his lips as he takes the money from your small hands. He hums and sits back on the couch, chugging the rest of his beer.

You stand where you are for a moment, sighing as you look at him. Your father figure is changing... You aren't even able to recognize him sometimes. Keishin takes notice of your staring and raises a brow. "Is there a problem?" he asks, knowing you won't lie to him. It's his one rule.

"Why do you drink all the time?" you ask, getting straight to the point. Everything sitting in front of you... It's not right.

Keishin pats the couch next to him as he speaks. "It makes all my problems go away."

You walk over, your eyebrows furrowing as you look down at the money in your hands. "What problems though?

Keishin smiles and wraps his arm around your body, pulling you close to him. "Problems you shouldn't know about at your age."

"I literally watched my mom and dad die right in front of my eyes a few years ago, Keishin, I'm sure it won't hurt me to know what you're going through," you reply bluntly, taking the open beer from his hand and setting it on the table.

He sighs and hugs you. "I don't care what you saw. I don't care what you know. All I care about is that you at least try to enjoy life."

"That's hard without mama... "

His hand moves and rubs the back of your head, another sigh leaving his lips. He knows you miss her, he has known. Although drunk, he can still think straight since his tolerance has grown since he was a teenager. "I know you miss her and It'sss... It's a little hard. You can get through it. One day, she'll be a distant memory and you won't have to feel the pain."