⋆✪18✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Six? Seven?

How old were you again?

You can't remember. You were young... barely four feet tall.

Your mother... kindest woman ever. A woman to whom everyone loved. Some loved her too much. Enough to not want to be away from her at any point in their or her lifetime. The one man who had loved your mother to such a degree was your father.

He was jealous. Despicable. A torturous liar who fucked with people's minds. Mainly, your mothers.

His words he'd spoken into your ear so many times rang in your mind as you grew up. "I helped your mother bring you into this world, so I can surely take you out of it."

It was those eighteen words that tortured you throughout life. As a child and as you grew up. He'd always been haunting your mind. It's made you feel delirious at times.

Growing up, you were scared of him, terrified. Your mother never took notice. She was blinded by his romantic antics towards her... For her to have actually taken note of the way in which he acted towards you would have been absolutely nothing but a miracle among itself.

You.. You wanted her to be happy though. You couldn't tell her. Telling her would have been taking her happiness away or perhaps she would have gotten mad at you. It would have always hurt you to think about either of those things. Everything would have been your fault. It was your fault.

Waking up, you can hear things from the living room. Yellin? Crying..? It is scary to you at such a young age, unsure about how to feel about it. You've never been one to cry, only being afraid of your father at your age.

What scares you even more is the sound of your mothers screams and giggles. It terrifies you, but you get out of the bed anyway. Not even your tiny footsteps can be heard over the loud screams and giggles as you make your way towards them. You open the bedroom door and quietly walk out of it, closing your door behind you.

You can make out the voices better as you grow closer to them. It's your mother's and your father's voices...

Anger. Anger is the tone of your father's voice as you grow closer. It is the voice that has always scared you... always. It'd terrify you, scare you. It still does even years later as you're a grown adult, haunting you in your happiest of dreams...

Your mother's voice can also be heard. It is a tone you aren't so sure about. She sounds mad, sad and happy all at once.

It confuses you.

You keep walking anyway...

You take one step after another, eventually reaching the door to the living room. You open it, your eyes widening in terror as you see your father with a knife at your mothers throat, a smile on her lips as she looks up at him. "M-Mommy?" you question, taking a few more steps towards them both.

"Don't come any closer!" your father growls. "I want you to watch."

"Watch...?" you ask, unsure as to what he means.

Your mother looks at you with a smile, waving at you. "Why hello, darling. Are you okay?" she asks, unsure as to why you seem so worried.

She seems as if she's on drugs. Your mother isn't looking at you with enough focus, her brain scattered and not able to understand what is going on completely. "M-Mommy? Are you okay?" you ask, standing back as your father told you to do so.