32

2 days later.

"Za move." Konami frowned, pushing his body off top of hers as he slept.

She turned to lay on her stomach, scooting away from him. She began to doze back off, before rolling her eyes, feeling him pull her back under him.

"You too big for this bro." She mumbled, and he chuckled, his morning voice deep and raspy, catching her off guard.

He began kissing her neck, and she bit her lip.

"Zaire no. Move." She lifted him up, getting from under him.

She walked in her bathroom, brushing her teeth, before he came in brushing his as well. Once she stood up from leaning over the counter, Zaire's morning wood quickly got her attention.

"Zaire oh my god." She frowned, closing the door to the bathroom and getting back in her bed.

Zaire came out the bathroom, laughing.

"No way you just tried to lock me in yo bathroom." He climbed on top of her, and she folded her arms.

"You do not listen." She mumbled.

"Nah. I don't. And I wanna fuck." He kissed her jaw, before trailing wet kisses to her neck.

"I wanna fuck you. You gone let me?" He asked, sucking her collarbone, and she moaned.

"Zaire move man." She pushed his head away, and he smiled.

He spread her legs, his hard on resting on her pussy through her panties. He pulled his boxers down, his dick springing free, making her moan.

"I ain't gone fuck you. Let me cum though." He bit his lip, looking up at her, and she nodded. He jacked his dick while locking eyes with her, grunting.

Konami whimpered, trying to control herself so that she didn't fuck him.

"Nami." Von's voice could be heard from her front door, and her eyes widened as she tried to push Zaire off of her.

Von scoffed at the two of them, before turning and walking out.

"Oh my god Zaire move." She pushed him off, pulling her boxers on and running out of her door.

"Grandson I didn't fuck him, hold up please." She grabbed his arm as he was about to get in the car.

"Get the fuck off of me Konami." He tried snatching out of her grip, and she held him against the car.

"I didn't fuck him. I didn't even take my panties off. I told him I didn't want to Von." She frowned.

"I couldn't tell. This nigga was beating his dick in your face Nicole. And he wouldn't have been doing the shit if you said no." He said in her face, and she sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Von." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Man get the fuck off of me. I told you I ain't want you with him bro." He grabbed her waist to push her back.