14

Next Day.

Konami groaned as she woke up, her face dry from the dried up tears left on there

She slowly stood to her feet, beginning to cry again as she did a back bend to pop her back.

She twisted her body, hearing her bones crack. She sniffed, limping to her bathroom.

She washed her face, and brushed her teeth, before searching for her phone.

She began to clean her house, figuring she'd find it along the way.

Konami swept the broken glass up, fixing her couch pillows, putting her side stands back up, before mopping her floor.

She spent about 2 hours cleaning her entire house, before getting in the shower.

"Nami it's 6 in the morning baby. You good?" Toosii rasped as he answered her phone call.

"Can you come over please?" She cried into the phone, and she heard shuffling.

"I'm on my way baby. What happened?" He asked, brushing his teeth as she bathed herself.

"Just come over please. And can you get me some Tylenol and Ibuprofen from the store?" She mumbled.

"Yeah Nami I'm on my way." He told her, and she sniffed, hanging the phone up.

She stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body.

Konami opened the pregnancy tests, peeing on the sticks, before washing her hands and drying her body off.

She pulled on a pair of panties, and an overseer tee shirt.

She heard her alarm go off, and she sniffed, walking back in her bathroom.

"Thank you god." Konami sighed in relief, all four of the tests coming back negative.

She threw them in the trash, before going to answer her front door.

Toosii instantly wrapped his arms around her once he laid eyes on her, and she damn near melted into his arms, making him pick her up.

"Be careful Nana my back hurts." She mumbled as he carried her to her room.

He carefully sat her on the bed, pulling his clothes off as he laid next to her.

"You wanna talk Nami?" He asked, watching her swallow two Tylenols and an ibuprofen dry.

She met eyes with him, her face red and puffy from crying.

"I'm such a bad person Nana." Her face formed a pout as she began crying again.

"Don't cry Ko. No you not girl, you not a bad person." He rubbed her back as she cried on his shoulder.

"Tell me what happened Koko." He mumbled.