30

3 days later. | October 1st.

 | October 1st

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Nami, get up." Von stood over her, and she didn't move as she sniffed.

"Why y'all always do this whenever I get sick? Leave me alone, go home." She mumbled, holding her stomach.

"Girl I live here. Now get the fuck up and come take these tests." He laughed, popping her ass, and she frowned.

"Man, Nami get up and take them damn tests so this nigga can be quiet." Toosii rasped, turning his head the other way as he tried to doze back off.

"Shut the fuck up." Von flicked the back of his head.

"Nigga I'm finna beat the fuck out you, get out." Toosii pulled the cover over his head, and Konami chuckled.

She felt Von lay back down on the other side of her as she closed her eyes.

"Why you don't like take pregnancy tests?" Toosii asked her.

"Cause I don't wanna be pregnant. So no more nutting in me, I'm serious. Especially you Nana." She frowned, and he shrugged.

"I ain't said allat now. You can just take a plan b or get an abortion shidddd." Von mumbled, and she laughed.

"Now if I got one foreal you'd kill me too so be quiet." She said, and he mumbled a "Sure will.", making her laugh.

Toosii put her hand on his ear, and she smiled, rubbing it between her fingers.

"Take the tests." Toosii wrapped his arm around her, and she shook her head.

"Do I look like I was asking? Because I wasn't. Now take them." He told her.

"If you pregnant you need to know so that you can stop smoking. Get up and take the fucking tests, I'm not gone tell you again." Von rasped, and she frowned at both of them as she got out of her bed.

"I fucking hate y'all." She mumbled, more so to herself.

"Speak up." Both of them said, making her roll her eyes as she walked in her bathroom.

She sat on the toilet, opening the four tests, and peeing on all of them.

She wiped herself, washing her hands before getting back in her bed.

"You didn't even check to see what they said." Von chuckled as she laid on her stomach.

"I don't wanna." She mumbled, closing her eyes.

Toosii rubbed her ass, and she smiled feeling Von peck her lips.

"Y'all are so obsessive." She shook her head as both of them shrugged.

Von got up, going in the bathroom to check the tests.

"You not pregnant." He told her, his hand in his pants.