27

A week later.

Konami frowned as she woke up, hearing hard knocking on her door.

She pulled on her moomoo, walking to her door and looking out the peephole.

"Mama what you doing here?" Konami let Teara's mom hug her, gesturing her in.

"I'm sorry baby, I know it's early. I'm just worried about my Tete, I haven't heard from her in almost a week and a half." Ms.Wright told her, and Konami frowned.

She had told Zaire 4 days ago to let Teara go, and to just keep an eye on her and he told her he would.

"You know my baby call me everyday, I'm just so worried, have you heard from her?" Ms.Wright fiddled with her hands, looking at Konami.

"The last time I heard from her she was fine, I-." Konami was cut off, by Ms.Wrights phone ringing.

"Hold on baby this the detective." She mumbled, answering her phone.

"What?! Oh my god no!" She bursted into tears, and Konami's heart dropped.

"Mama what happened?" Konami wrapped her arms around her as she cried on her chest.

"My baby dead Nami. She gone." She sobbed, and Konami shook her head, not able to process it.

"I, um, have to go confirm her body. My poor baby." Ms.Wright kissed Konami's cheek, before walking out.

Konami stood frozen, not sure what she should do.

Teara couldn't have been dead, she made sure Zaire wouldn't kill her.

Konami quickly brushed her teeth before throwing some clothes on and getting in her car.

Her phone continuously rang off the hook, and she picked it up, powering it off and throwing it in the seat.

She swerved in Zaire's driveway, turning her car off and getting out.

She banged on his door, waiting for him to open it.

Zaire swung the door open, his gun in her face.

"Why the fuck you beating on my shit like you want me to kill you?" He frowned, before his face softened seeing her crying.

"Ramone did you kill her?" Konami asked, looking up at him.

"Kill who? What you crying for?" He pulled her in a hug, closing his door as she cried.

"Teara. Did you fucking kill her after I told you not to?!" She struggled in his grip, and he didn't say anything as he held her.

"Zaire I told you not to! What the fuck is wrong with you bro get off of me." She cried, and he picked her off.

"Konami stop." He mumbled as she punched his back.

"No get your sick ass off of me. Zaire that's my sister! I told you not to!" She yelled at him, trying to push him off of her.

"That ain't yo fucking sister." He gritted, and she frowned.

"Let me the fuck go I'm finna beat your fucking ass." She swung her fists at him before he grabbed her hands, holding them behind her back.

He gripped her neck, forcing her to look at him.

"Chill the fuck out. Don't put your hands on me Konami, I ain't tryna get into it with you." He gritted.

"Why the fuck would you kill her?!" She frowned.

"I don't gotta explain myself to you. You can be mad, that's cool, don't touch me though cause I'll kill you." He told her, and her head jerked back.