13

A month later.

"Man get out my house

"Man get out my house." Konami sniffed, turning over and putting her face in her pillow.

Von rolled his eyes, laying next to her in the bed, and wrapping his arms around her.

"Dayvon get out." She turned her head away from him, and he kissed her shoulder.

"Let me take you to get tests baby." He kissed her neck, and she moved her face away from him.

"No. I said I didn't want none Von." She rubbed her nose, clearing her throat.

"Konami these is pregnancy symptoms. Just take the fucking tests." He frowned, and she moved off of him.

"It's literally my allergies. Now if I tell you to get out my house again, ima beat yo fu-." She started, and he cut her off.

"Cuss again and ima take your tongue out your mouth." He gripped her waist, and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not pregnant grandson." She mumbled, laying her head on his chest and reaching her hand up to rub his ear.

"So take the tests Nami." He rubbed her sides, and she shook her head.

"No Dayvon. I'm not pregnant and I'm not taking no tests." She shrugged, and he stared at her.

"Why not?" He asked, their faces centimeters apart.

"I don't want to." She mumbled, rubbing his face.

He pecked her lips twice, before deepening the kiss. She held the side of his face, climbing on top of him as he laid on his back.

"Damnit V Roy." She moaned, reaching her hand in his sweats.

She moved her hand against his dick, making him pull away from the kiss.

"Nami, baby fuck." He grunted, throwing his head back as she kissed his neck.

"We said we weren't doing this no more Grandson." She said, sucking his collarbone, and he groaned.

"You so pretty Nami." He licked his lips as he watched her, and she smiled at him, making him grunt.

"I love you Koko, fuckkkk I'm n- shit!" He moaned, nutting in her hand, and she bit her lip.

"I love you too baby." She kissed his neck, and he groaned as his dick throbbed.

She pulled her hand out of his shorts, putting two of her fingers in her mouth as he watched her.

She sucked his nut off of her fingers, and he bit his lip, smiling once her eyes rolled back.

"You so fucking nasty." He gripped her neck, kissing her again.

She smiled, pulling away and pecking his lips twice.

"Mhm, only for you baby." She smirked, lying.

"Sit on my face." He told her, and she laughed.