31

A week later.

Konami woke up in Von's bed, stretching as she rubbed her eye

She frowned, not seeing him next to her. She got out of the bed, going to brush her teeth, before laying back down and grabbing her phone.

"Bout time you got up." Von chuckled, walking in his room, a bag of food in his hand.

"I was just about to call you. Why you leave me?" She mumbled, smiling once he gave the container.

"I knew you was gone wake up hungry." He shrugged, sitting next to her, and she laughed, sitting her plate down.

"What's going on?" She asked, climbing in his lap.

"It's that obvious?" He chuckled, and she nodded.

"Is it about me?" She mumbled, and he laid his head on her shoulder.

"I just love you." He told her, and she didn't say anything, sensing he had more to say.

"Everything about you, I just love. I can't believe this how we ended up man I swore I was gone be yo brother for life. Never did I imagine having feelings this deep for you. I don't know what it is you do to me Konami, but you drive me insane baby. I be wanting everything perfect for you, anything you want I be wanting you to have." He chuckled, and she smiled.

"Now that I got you, ion think I wanna let you go no time soon. I like whatever it is we doing. I like being with you, and around you. I'm so obsessed with you, that shit crazy. Ion even be looking at bitches no more. It's just been on my mind all day how much you done changed me in such a short time." He shook his head.

"Ion think you understand how perfect you are. Literally a 10 all around. Yo energy the best though. You be having to make sure everybody is good even if you not with yo extra sweet ass. Don't ever let nobody change you baby. Keep being sweet, keep being the hood nigga you think you are, keep being real. I love it all." He kissed her cheek, and she pouted.

"I love you so much Grandson. I think I heard you say you wanted to get married though." She hid her face in his neck, and he laughed.

"Yeah I said that ma." He grinned, making her laugh.

After spending the late morning with Von, and after a large shopping spree, courtesy of him, he had dropped her back off at her house.

"Nana!" Konami called, walking over all the bags in her living room.

He had called her a few hours earlier, saying he'd be at her house.

She walked in her room, seeing him asleep, his hand in his pants as he laid on his back. She climbed on top of him, rubbing his face.

Konami kissed his lips until his eyes opened.

"You smell like me." He rasped, and she laughed, sitting up.