26

Same Day.

"Zaire stop please

"Zaire stop please." Konami frowned, pulling him off of a bloody Lontrell.

"Y'all already beat the shit out of him, why you keep giving him more?" She frowned.

"Cause I feel like it." He shrugged, kissing the side of her face and she rolled her eyes.

"And you calling me a hoe, this bitch fucking three niggas." Deja said to Teara.

"Bitch be quiet." Konami kicked her hard in her face, shattering her jaw, making her scream.

"You mad cause you tricking for free hoe. If you gone be a hoe, be a rich one like me." Konami laughed, and Von smirked, watching her.

"So, 'bestfriend', wanna tell me what's going on?" Konami squatted in front of her, resting her arms on her knees.

"It wasn't my fault Nami. I'm sorry, I let this bitch convince me to hurt you, and I'm sorry." Teara told her.

"You have your own mind Teara. You could've told me, I would've helped you." Konami frowned.

"You actually hurt my feelings Tete. You my sister, you gone snake me for what? Some money? I'd give you any amount of money any day and you know that. My momma fucking love the both of y'all ass, and y'all gone do me like this? Foreal?" Konami tilted her head to the side, standing back up.

"I'm sorry Konami. I don't even know what to say baby, I wasn't thinking. I'm so fucking sorry." Teara sniffed, genuinely sorry, and Konami looked away from her, blinking back tears.

Konami walked over to the table, putting a body cover on, so that Deja's blood didn't get on her skin.

"But you bitch I don't care about you." Konami continuously drove her fist in her face, watching her face gash blood as she cried.

"Alright Nami you gone kill her baby." Von pulled her off, and she snatched out of his grip.

"I'm fine." She mumbled, shaking her fist.

"Fuck you." Deja panted, not able to see since both of her eyes were busted, her jaw knocked off the hinge.

"Bitch I'll kill you, you better be cool." Konami chuckled, standing in front of her.

"So basically, y'all did all of this for money and for Von? That's it? There was no real point of this? Y'all just snaking for fun huh." Konami shook her head, walking to stand in front of Teara.

She leaned over, reaching to wipe her face, and she flinched.

"I'm not going to hurt you Tete." Konami mumbled, and Teara sniffed.

"You wasn't worried about hurting me when you did what you did huh? That shit foul as fuck Teara come on now. I asked did you have anything to tell me and you lied in my face. After all the shit I been through with you, keeping all your secrets? I know Deja did it for money, but why would you do this to me? We're sisters Tete." Konami's voice cracked, and Teara sniffed.