Observations (Akise Aru; Mirai Nikki)

Depuis le début

"I am. How come I just noticed this now?" You mentally facepalmed at this. You were supposed to be intelligent and observant than this.

You just noticed how you always seem to look at her every chance you get. You just noticed how cute she- Wait, what?

"Akise!" You were snapped out of your thoughts by Hinata snapping her fingers in front of your face. "Stop checking out ______ and let's go! The bell already rang for crying out loud." She smirked and ran away with Mao towards the halls.

"Akise-kun, come on." Yuki smiled and went ahead, not before telling you something that shocked you to the core. "You should notice your feelings for her by now."

**

You are now in your bedroom, lying on your bed and not caring that you haven't changed out of your uniform.

"What are they talking about? Feelings? For _____?" You stared at the ceiling with your face blank and eyes calculating, your mind filled with observations on your own behavior.

"Increasing rate of heartbeats, staring at her from afar, butterflies in my stomach, heart in pain whenever she's around another guy."

At these observations, you figured it out after a few thoughtful moments. You could've slapped yourself for being stupid to realize this only now.

"I'm in love with her."

And with that, you decided to tell her some other day. You don't want to give her the impression of a creep or stalker if you do confess so abruptly.

And so, you sat up and stood from the comforts of your bed. You went to change your clothes.

Now a timeskip to one week after, and let's see how ______ is doing.

After school ended, you were walking down the halls towards your locker to keep your books and notes that you don't need and get the ones that you do need.

You sighed, still thinking about Akise. He's been plaguing your mind 24/7 and, if you don't find a way to let your thoughts wander somewhere else, you're going to explode, not literally though.

The pounding of feet can be heard from behind you and you're so curious that you thoughtlessly turned to see what the commotion is about.

To your horror and shock, a blur grabbed your hand and ran away with you tagging along. Hot on your trail were a bunch of girls squealing, fangirling and glaring daggers at you.

The unknown person tugged your hand and the both of you kept running. With the adrenaline rushing through your veins, you never gave a thought to who this person is.

The both of you outran them and hid in a narrow space, dark and easy to slip through. The squealing fangirls ran ahead and you heard one of them say, "Where did Akise-kun go?!"

Your eyes widened and you scrambled to get out of the narrow space, the hand that held your wrist joining you.

"He was the one who grabbed me out of nowhere?!" You internally panicked as your gaze landed on the tired, but smirking, face of Akise, the guy who you had a crush on for who knows how long.

"I'm sorry that I had to tag you along, ______." He told you and you gave a tired smile in reply. "It's alright, if you haven't took my hand there, I would've been trampled alive."

Of course, Akise and you were no strangers to each other. Only acquaintances though since you two rarely talk to each other.

"So....." The both of you synchronized and laughed it off afterwards. "This may be the only chance I can confess to him."

"I want to tell you something."

Again with the synchronization.

"You go first."

"No, you!"

"Fine, I'll go first!"

You both laughed at how silly and ridiculous this is. "May I?" Akise asked, an eyebrow raised playfully.

"Sure, you go first." You chuckled and remained silent as he faced you with a serious expression.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Well, um..." He trailed off and- Wait...Is that a blush I see or is it me?

This is so out of character of him. Akise Aru, the calm, cool and collected guy, blushing at this moment? You want to take a picture of this rare moment, but decided against it.

He sighed and took my shoulders in his grasp. "Akise, what-"

"Forgive me for this."

He crashed his lips onto yours, you being shocked and all, didn't quite process this. "H-he likes me back?"

Before he can release it though, you kissed back causing him to be in shock. You wrapped your arms around his neck as his arms wound around your waist, pulling you flushed against him.

And so this tale ends with two lovers in bliss. Observations were the reason how they got together in this beautiful moment.

Well, I bid adieu to you readers here.

*****************************************************

Finished!!! I am so so so so so sorry again for this late request! I only got to finish it now because I had this dreaded disease called "writer's block"

So I hope you enjoy this, even though it's so cliche in my perspective. Also, I'm sorry for any spelling and grammar errors. I'm sorry about Akise's OOC-ness yet again *bows*

Bye ^-^