Jelous

This is just a cute chapter idea I had pj being jealous of the twins getting all the attention
_______
Error POV
Alright I k will be here in an hour I have to get ok up and dressed so he's awake before ink gets here and I have to make sure the twins are fed before he gets here so I don't have to worry about it. "Mama" pj said snapping me out of my thoughts "mommy sorry baby I'll be right over to get you out of your crib" I smiled walking over and getting pj out "your gonna need daddy to get you dressed so I can fed your siblings" pj frowned "but mama they sleep" I sighed "I know and is have to get them ready for the day to" I replied. He sulked for a second before picking out an outfit for himself and leaving the room
Swaps POV
Pj walked into the bed room "mama say dress" I sighed "alright buddy come here daddy will help you get dressed" he walked over to me as I took the clothes from him. He frowned a bit as I helped him get dressed when I was if she did finally addressed it "alright buddy what's wrong" I asked him scooping him up in my arms "mama no love me". I laughed a bit "buddy of course mama loves you he's just busy with the new baby's when your older you'll understand" I smiled holding him close to my chest. "Say how about we go get you some breakfast alright buddy" I smiled softly his face immediately lit up "ok daddy!" I walked out do the room and into the kitchen "I made pancakes "nightmare said noticing we had come out. "Yay!" Pj smiled as I set him down and her ran over I tot he kitchen hugging nightmares leg "morning buddy" he smiled down at pj. Nightmare handed pj a plate of pancakes "go sit down and eat buddy" he said as pj took the plate "ok!" Pj went over to the living room sitting on the floor eating as I  walked into the kitchen. "He's jealous  of the twins he thinks their stealing his mom" I told nightmare and he laughed a bit "that's cute have your old wire it to him that your not replacing him" he asked and I sighed "multiple times he doesn't seem to understand though". And then we heard a knock at the door ok immediately just discarded his food running to the door "come on daddy dada is here"I followed pj to the door opening it for him he started calling ink dada not to long ago reall. I opened the door and pj hugged inks leg "hey bud" ink picked him up "morning swap" he said waking inside as I closed the door behind him. "Morning" I smiled pj snuggled into inks chest "I'm assuming he just woke up" ink stated "yeah he did" I smiled and just as I finished error walked into the room he looked really tired the twins woke up at all hours last night but atleast pj was a deep sleeper. "Morning ink" he yanked sitting down on the couch with the twins "dada mama" pj said pointing to error so ink walked over sitting down on the couch "their cute error" ink smiled softly "what'd you name them" I walked over into the living room "we named them virus and amber" error said handing amber to me as I stood next to the couch. "Cute names" he smiled as pj tugged on his shirt "my dada" ink laughed "of course I am bud" pj understood that ink was his real and not his siblings dad at the least.  Pj curled up in inks lap yawning a bit "aw are you tired baby" error asked looking at pj and he nodded "alright baby".
Time skip
Error POV
Ink has left an hour ago at the moment swap had the twins and I was out for he house with pj which I felt was fine because he doesn't get much time alone with me. "Mama" I felt pj tug at my pants I had brought him to the park because he doesn't really go outside "yeah baby" I smiled picking him up. "Go home" he said I was a little surprised "you wanna go home?" He nodded "alright baby we can go home" he buried his head in my chest as I teleported home "cuddles" he said half asleep jeez he was tired."alright baby" I smiled softly I had teleported us into the living room of the house I was  just going to lay him down in bed when he fell asleep. Soon enough he fell asleep and when he did swap walked in the room "hey ruru your home early" he said "pj was tired" I smiled he walked over to the couch giving me a kiss "I can take him for you and we can have alone time then" he smiled taking pj from me "alright" I smiled.
Time skip again
I was trying to teach pj to read god sure he was only one but still (I was fucking reading at 2) he was doing ok "cat" he smiled "that's right baby that spells cat" I smiled down at him. "your so smart" I said "done" he said "is that enough reading for you today?" He nodded. "Alright baby" and that when I was interrupted by crying "oh mama is sorry baby she has to check on your siblings" I said and pj frowned a sis told up and walked over to the crib "maybe you can go play with daddy?" I asked picking up the crying baby amber was crying her brother was still sleeping which was nice "but mama" pj complained as I held pj to my chest "I'm sorry baby" I said. Pj huffed "I'm sorry baby mama will give you some attention later" amber had fallen back asleep on my chest. "baby how about me you and daddy watch a movie together we can have some time like before your siblings were born" his face lit up "ok!".

________
Ye that's it ok bye