The nursery

Errors POV
I took horror with me to go baby shopping for our new baby and pj I had brought pj also horror was excited to help decorate the nursery. He was looking at all the baby stuff showing me stuff we weren't buying to much just two cribs a few blankets and bottles the basics for now since pj doesn't have much and we have another one on the way. We decided on a white and pale green color scheme since we didn't know the new baby's gender yet and we weren't gonna force gender narratives on my kids.  "Oh error look at this one" horror points out a cute tiny green bean bag chair "aw that's cute I think pj would like it" I picked pj up out of the cart "what do you think baby" pj made little grabby hands it seems he likes it. "Aw he likes it" horror said "let's get it for him" I said smiling. We continued to shop for a bit it was just nice to go out.
Time skip to home
We were starting to decorate what would be the nursery son it was right next to the room me and swap were staying in so we could be close to the kids. We had just finished setting up the cribs I was adding the bed sheets and stuff because we wanted oh to get used to his new crib as son as possible. "Where do you want the toy chest?" Horror asked pj was sitting on the floor new to me sitting in the beanbag chair we had bought so he didn't get hurt. "Just by the new baby's crib" I replied "it would've best if it was over in the corner so the kids have less of a chance of bumping into it" I continued. "Alright" horror said moving the toy cheat he just find her assembling over by the one crib. "It's weird that your moving back in and with two baby's none the less" he said I really hadn't visited before a whole lot before the whole fiasco with pj. "Yeah but it's nice to be back home yknow" I smiled picking pj up and putting him in his crib I had just finished putting the sheets on. Horror smiled "yeah it's nice to have you home" he was putting the stuffed animals and toys we brought in the toy chest. "We all missed you then you ducking show up with a baby" horror says in a bit of a joking manner "believe me we weren't planning on moving in with a baby either" I replied. "Speaking of pj did Ink set a date to visit him?" Horror asked I smiled "yeah next Wednesday he'll be coming over and spending time with him" I turned to face horror walking over to the door and leaning against it. "It's all so odd you know horror" horror smiled standing up closing the toy chest. "Yeah it is one moment we haven't seen you in months and now we're setting up a baby nursery" he laughed "it's all so weird" I sigh leaning my head against the door. "I don't think I'll ever truly process what has went down in these past 2 months" I laughs a bit "it's all so much" I smile softly. "At least your not hiding your relationship anymore" horror said as we walked over to me leaning against the wall next to me. "Yeah I guess we don't have to worry about our relationship being leaked" I said smiling "let's go since pjs asleep" I said  getting up from leaning on the door and heading out of the room. Horro followed behind and we went to the living room and talked for a bit before swap came in. "How's the nursery going ruru"he's asked sitting down next to me I gave him a kiss "it's going great babe". He smiled "that's great ruru"  he placed his hand on my thigh "do you guys having any ideas your thinking of yet?" Horror asked. "Not yet yknow we only found out a few days ago" I said as I set my head on swaps shoulder  "wait until morning sickness and that stuff hits you like a brick" horror laughed. "I know horror that's gonna be a nightmare no pun intended" I replied yawning a bit swap noticed my yawn "you tired?" He asked "yeah a bit" I mumbled. "Then let's go to bed" he smiled standing up I stood up with him  "see ya later horror" I said before heading to the room dragging swap with me. Whence walked in the room is threw myself onto the bed "I'm fucking tired give me cuddles" I said as he got into bed with me "alright" he said pulling me into a cuddling position. "Try anything and your sleeping on the couch" I hissed out at him "ouch alright"he said jokingly "I fucking mean it" I hissed back before giving him a kiss. I smiled falling asleep.

Time skip to later
Swaps POV
Pj had worked up so I just left error to sleep and I stayed with him. I must admit the nursery was nice and really cute. The colors looked like what you would imagine looking at Easter eggs but more pastel. "Your so cute buddy" I said as pj played with some do the new toys we bought him. Soon enough error woke up and came into the room yawning "hi boys" he smiled walking over next to pj and sitting down. "Are you having fun playing pj baby" he took pj into his arms holding him close to his chest smiling. "He seemed to enjoy playing with his new toys"I said smiling "that's good" error replied. "I can't wait for his little sibling" he smiled "I bet they'll be just as perfect as you two" I smiled he blushed. "I'm sure he will be but I'm not perfect" I chuckle "you are to me" "but I'm not" he pouted "sure you aren't" I smile.

___________
Next chapter gonna be ink visiting his son then w shot a gender reveal and I don't know what's next