New babys

So I'm not gonna be doing a birth scene because making those things me me feel sick so we're gonna no write the actual birth but we're gonna meet the kids and errors gonna go into labor
_________
Errors POV
"Any day now huh" nightmare asked "yeah I really hope they come today their a few days overdue and we'll have to get rid of the home birth plan if they don't come in the next 3 days" I sighed "atleast they aren't premature" nightmare said "I guess your right their gonna be healthy when they come at the least" I smiled my hand place don my stomach "you guys planing on still sending horror out with pj so he ain't home when the twins are born?" Nightmare asked "yeah we don't want him being scared" I sighed "these fucking brats better get out of me soon". Nightmare laughed "yeah we all know it's been rough" he smiled "we're all just hoping the come out easy" I said "I don't wanna be in to much pain for long" I sighed. "That's pretty understandable" He said

Time skip
It was around 1 pm not late not early me and swap were cuddling on the couch when I felt sudden rush of water. "Oh shit" Swap said panicked "right now your-" I shook my head "I'm glad pjs out fo the house right now".

Time skip to after the baby's we're born because again birth makes me sick
I was holding amber out little girl she looked just like swap she had my eyes she was adorable "how are you doing ruru" swap asked walking Into the room we had put virus bed he fell asleep he looked just like me but he had one of swaps eyes. "yeah I'm fine babe" I smiled "horror should be home with pj soon" he smiled "ok babe" I smiled. He went quite for a second "I'm still surprised virus has heterocromia" he laughed lightly "we both are babe" I replied. We heard the door open to the nursery "mama!" Pj entered the room horror in tow "hi baby come meet your baby siblings" I smiled pj ran over to me. "Who" he pointed at amber who was sleeping in my arms "this is your baby sister amber" I smiled pj crawled up into my lap looking at his baby sister "sissy?" I smiled and nodded. "This is your sister your baby brother it's in the crib behind us I smiled. I heard crying looks like virus woke up ASAP walked over to the crib and picked him up holding him to his chest. "I think he's hungry" I said we decided we were gonna breastfeed the twins "you want me to take amber so you can feed him and pj get off mommy" he asked and pj got off my lap going to play with horror "yes please" I took virus and he took amber. I started feeding him smiling softly "you know it's weird never had a newborn now we have  two" I laugh when virus was done eating I just cradled him in my arms for a bit. "You daddy coming over tomorrow pj"I smiled pj was playing over in the other corner of the room and his head perked up "really mommy!" I smiled "yep" swap went and sat down next to pj "you wanna hold your baby sister?" Swap asked as pjs face lit up "ya!" He said "alright buddy your gonna have to sit on your beanbag chair so you can hold her" I smiled seeing him interact Roth his new sibling was adorable. He stood up and brought his beanbag chair over to swap sitting down "can I hold now?" He asked "of course" swap showed him how to hold amber and handed her over to pj and pj took the baby "cute" he smiled. Swap looked at me I smiled back at him "love you ruru" he said "I love you to babe" I said back. "Heavy" pj said as swap took amber back "you wanna go have everyone else meet the twins?" Swap asked smiling "yeah I think dad would love to meet his new grand children".  I stood up "cmon pj we're gonna go talk to grandpa and your uncles" I smiled as pj hopes up out fo his bean bag running over to me "ok mama" he followed me as I left the room and swap followed we walked out to the living room to see dad cooking dinner "hey guys" I smiled and everyone noticed the twins "aw their so cute" nightmare said walking out of the kitchen after turning off the stove. I smiled as oh went over to him and he picked pj up "you excited to be a big brother buddy" nightmare asked him pj nodded "ya!" He smiled. I went and sat down on the couch "so I'm guessing their both good?" Horror asked I nodded "mhm the twins good and all healthy" i replied.  "That's great" horror replied "yeah I'm really tired tho" I yawned "who knew pushing out babies would be so tiring and painful" I held virus close to my chest he had fallen asleep it was adorable. "I'm not fucking doing this again for a while" I said glaring at swap he laughed "alright fair enough" he replied. "I want fucking sleep" I said "get over here and take your kid swap in taking a nap" he walked over taking virus "jeez someone's grumpy he said before giving me a kiss "you would be to if you pushed out two fucking baby's"I complained. I got up "just wake me when they get fussy " I said before heading to bed.
Swaps POV
Is at down on the couch holding the twins they were so tiny and cute "daddy" pj came out of the kitchen walking over to me. "Yeah buddy?" I asked "I go cuddle mama?" I smile "I'm sure he'd love that buddy go ahead" and with that he went off to the bedroom.
Back to error
The bedroom door opened as I lay in bed I saw on "hey baby what's up" I asked smiling sitting up a bit. "I give mama cuddles since he tired" he diss I smiled "well then hop in bed with mama baby" I smiled as he hoped in bed and crawled over to me hugging me. "Did you have a fun day with uncle horror?" I asked "yeah!" He replied a big smile on his face "that's great mama had a tiring day" I smiled "mama did sissy and bubba come out of your belly?" Pj asked we head briefly explained it to him"yeah they did baby" I replied. After a while me and pj both fell asleep ,

__________
Ok next chapter I was reading by two so I'm gonna have them start pj trying to read if you think that's to pushy and to early I'm just going off how I was raised  anyway that's it for this one