What! Are you crazy man? -11

Louis paced around the breakroom, thinking. He knew it was possible to go through a portal, but he just couldn't figure out how. "What happens after we open our third eyes? What if you can't open your third eye?" Louis panicked.

Zayn playfully rolled his eyes. "Mate, you need to calm down. If I know one thing, it's that you're very smart, and will know how to do this. I believe in you."

Louis sighed. "I know, I just can't screw this up." Louis kept pacing, trying to get his energy flowing. How could he get through a portal? "I think we're just gonna have to start with opening our third eyes." Louis said, pulling two amethysts out of his pocket. He tossed one to Zayn, then began a ritual with it.

"Uhmmm..." Zayn hesitated. "What am I supposed to do?'

"Oh, yeah." Louis walked over. "You just put this up on your forehead, then meditate for about fifteen minutes-" 

"Fifteen!" Zayn groaned.

Louis ignored him and continued. "And then we'll engage in a visualizing activity to open up our third eye." Louis began to play some frequency music to remove negative energy. Him and Zayn sat in silence for fifteen minutes trying their best to meditate. By the time their alarm went off, Louis and Zayn both felt very peaceful and excited.

They opened their eyes and saw all the colors so vibrantly. They could see through walls when they focused on them, they could see each other's auras, and they could see strange shadows throughout the room. The most important thing they saw was the portal. It was large and had a purple glow around it.

"There's gotta be something... anything!" Louis screamed a s he skimmed through the books. "Dammit!" He threw 'you and your deity' on the floor. It bounced up and flung into the portal. Louis broke out into loud, hard sobs. He screeched "No!" and crashed to the floor. He was so tired, and all the monster energy drinks he had were finally wearing off. Reality hit extra hard on a 3 a.m. energy drink crash when your third eye has been open for well over six hours.

He laid on the floor for a half hour, curled into the fetal position, feeling more numb than an aspirin addict. His blinks grew heavier and heavier. One blink he was staring at the floor, the next he was looking up at Harry, whose cheeks were stained with tears.

Louis shuddered at his sudden flash back. He took a deep breath and walked up to the portal. "Are you ready to do this?" He asked Zayn.

Zayn looked blank. He couldn't believe he was about to step into a portal to the afterlife. Everything he had ever imagined or believed was about to come to an end when he walked through a black and purple hole in the wall. And who knew if he'd even make it out alive? Would he really be spending the last few minutes of his life in the Pantry One?

"Zayn," Louis called out. "Zayn? OH NO HAVE THEY GOTTEN YOU TOO?" Louis rushed over to Zayn and began frantically shaking him. "Please just stay with me." Louis felt like he was going to cry again. There was no way he could do this on his own.

"Dude get the fuck off me," Zayn pushed Louis off.

"What the hell, dude! I literally thought they got you! And then to have the audacity to shove me like that? Bullshit." Louis crossed his arm and looked away. He was especially upset because the negativity would affect their third eye. Louis huffed.

Zayn rolled his eye, "Mate: you realize that I'm about to go through some portal to fucking HADES, put my life at risk and altering everything I know. What if I don't make it out alive, man?" Zayn bit his lip. Hearing the words come out of his mouth made everything seem so much more real.

"Uhhhh..." Louis was speechless. Things just kept getting more and more personal. "You -uh- you wanna talk about it?" Louis asked.

"Dude, I'm literally alive, and about to willingly step into Hades. Doesn't that sound a little crazy to you? Aren't you scared in the slightest, either? Also, WHAT THE FUCK IS A THIRD EYE, and why is it making everything so trippy, but not in an acid way? All the colors are so bright, and I can see through the wall if I look hard enough, and WHAT'S WITH ALL these weird shadows? Why are they moving so much?" Zayn's voice was cracking at the end.