Pranks, Laughs, Oh -1

"30, 31, 32..."

"Niall, what the hell are you doing to poor Harry?" Liam asked with an aggravated look on his face.

"We're playing spin the Harry," Niall grinned, crookedly.

"I can't feel ma face," Harry said very slowly.

"Harry, go sit down at the register. Niall, I'm serious this time: get back to mopping. The owner will be coming by in 15 minutes. I'll for sure be fired if he sees you dicking around." Liam shoved the mop into Niall's hand and stormed off.

Typical Liam, Niall thought. 'OoOooooOhhhh, I'm the mAnAgEr, I'm liIiIiIiam'. What a daddy. Everyone loves Liam, but he does tend to get on the boys' nerves; he just takes his job so seriously. He should probably relax a little considering he works at a goddamned Pantry One. A convenience store across the street from an 100 year old LIBRARY.

"Ding Dong, It's me! I'm the owner of this highly acclaimed establishment. I'm the mister boss man."

"Hi sir- NIALL GODDAMMIT!" Liam shrieked. His face turned crimson with anger. "PUT THAT CIGAR BACK! I'M SO SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT!" Harry's head shot up from the counter. He looked terrified. Niall just laughed loudly, and opened and closed the door to the cigar counter to make it seem like he put it back. He turned around to face the wall, and quickly slipped the cigar into his pocket.

"Bastard," Liam said under his breath. "Louis, What are you doing over there?"

"I'm on pine cone duty!" Louis screamed from the ice cream section.

"How the hell did all the pine cones get there?" Liam said with amazement.

"No fuckin' clue," Zayn said, but like, in a cool way.

While Liam was distracted with the pine cone shit, Niall whispered to Harry, "Hey, hah hah, Harry, pass me one of those fake cigarette lighter keychains." Harry looked at the display of fake and real lighters. He couldn't tell which was which because he was still very dizzy. He threw out his arm, grabbed a random one, and tossed it over to Niall, who dropped it. "Thanks, man," Niall chuckled maniacally .

Niall knew exactly what would change Liam's attitude: A prank! He'd pretend to light up the cigar and smoke it in the shop. He could have Harry try and get Liam's attention, and when he looks over, he'll see Niall lighting up a cigar! He'll be so humiliated when he sees that the lighter is fake. This will really piss off Liam.

"Harry!" Niall whispered.

"Woooot?" Harry groaned.

"Shhh, call out for Liam."

"Why-"

"Just do it!"

Niall quickly put the cigar into his mouth. "Liiiaaam!" Harry called out.

Liam turned around to see Niall ACTUALLy lighting up the cigar. Niall, however, didn't notice that the lighter was real. "NIALL!"

"What?" Niall said, cheekily. He took what he thought would be a fake drag, but actually started to inhale smoke! In shock, Niall exhaled too quickly and started coughing. He then started hyperventilating. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Niall cried! "I can't breathe!"

"Niall, come on now. Quit being dramatic," Liam said sharply, rolling his eyes.

"Um, Liam, I think Niall is having an asthma attack." Harry said, staring at Niall who was now on the floor.

"What! I didn't know Niall had asthma!"

"You might want to consider getting his inhaler from the break room."

Liam dashed into the break room and eyed the table, which had a small, red inhaler on it. Liam jumped up, did a triple front flip, and landed perfectly on the table. He snatched the inhaler, and did a backflip off of the table. He then did a series of somersaults on the floor all the way to the door. He shot up, tore the door off of the wall, and tossed the inhaler to Louis who caught it with one hand. Louis bent down to pick up Niall's head off of the floor. He put the inhaler into Niall's mouth and pushed down on the dispenser. Niall inhaled sharply, and began to relax. After one more puff, Louis tenderly put Niall's head back on the ground so that he could calm down. "It's ok," Louis said, taking his hand. "You're safe now."

"God I wish I was Niall," Harry whispered.

"What was that?" Zayn smirked.

"Nothing!" Harry blushed.

"Hi, do you guys have any- uhhhh," a girl walked in and stopped to stare at the dramatic scene.

Niall jumped up off of the ground, almost smashing his head into Louis' face. "How can I help you, miss?" He said enthusiastically.

"Um... do you guys have any candy corn left?"

"Yup! On the rack next to the dip 'n' dots," Niall flashed his adorably crooked smile.

"O-okay," the girl said, a bit shocked.

"Anytime."

"I swear he's a leprechaun," Louis whispered to Harry.

Harry covered his face and giggled. "Wouldn't be surprised." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG happy one direction 11 YEAR ANIVERSERY?!?!? AHHHHH

please like, vote, and comment<3