Just chillin' out in me box -5

A large man approached Harry at the counter. "Excuse me sir, do you know why the Ice freezer won't open."

"Did you try pulling the handle?" Harry snickered.

"Hey! I didn't come here looking for your sass, ok? The freezer will not open, and I need some Ice!" The man looked very angry and intimidating. Harry wished he could eat his words. People usually laughed at his playfulness, but not this man.

"Uh, I'm so sorry sir." Harry whimpered. He looked around the store for some help. His eyes immediately and naturally landed on Louis, who was restocking the tasty cakes. "Hey, Lou!" Harry called out.

"Yes, Curly?" Louis smirked, walking over to the counter.

"Wh-why'd you call me that?" Harry blushed, feeling a little panicked.

"I thought we were using nicknames," Louis winked. The waiting man scoffed, and rolled his eyes.

"Oh, right. This man wants to know why the freezer won't open," Harry said shyly, playing with a curl.

"Have you tried pulling the handle?" Louis addressed the man with his trademark goofy smile. The man's face started getting very red.

"Louis!" Harry exclaimed.

"Oh, so we're not using nicknames any mo-"

The man exploded. "THAT'S IT! I want to speak to your manager! This is BULLSHIT!" Louis looked a little scared, but Harry looked terrified. He pulled his beanie over his forehead and ears.

Louis sneered, "Well then, Liiiaam! This man wants to speak to you!" Liam's head shot up from the back, and he waved the man over. The man walked off in a huff. "You're safe now, Curly," Louis whispered, couressing Harry's face.

"Louuuuu," Harry whined, covering the rest of his face with his beanie to conceal his blush and smile.

"How can I help you, sir?" Liam asked brightly.

"I need ice for my neighborhood's block party, and the freezer won't open." The man crossed his arms.

"I'm assuming Harry and Louis told you to try pulling on the door handle, no?"

"How'd you know?"

"I've been working with them for a while," Liam smiled with wonder. "Now, that freezer automatically locks, so I can open it for you because I have the only key." Liam led the man over to the freezer and unlocked it. "I can get the bag out for you since the boys had been putting you through so much trouble." Liam said politely. He reached in and tried to pull out the biggest bag. Jesus, this is heavy. He pulled at the bag again with no luck. "So sorry, sir." Liam said through grunts and groans as he tried pulling the bag out. "Just a moment."

"Do you need some help?" the man asked, still a bit aggressively.

"No, no," Liam grunted, repulsed by the man's tone. "I got this." Liam continued pulling at the bag until the man grew impatient. 

"Get the hell out of my way." He said, shoving Liam aside. Liam lost balance and fell into the freezer. The door closed behind him.

"NO!" Liam yelped.

"Oh, fuck this." the man sneered. He stomped out of the store and slammed the door shut.

Liam sat up right on top of the ice, and started banging on the door of the freezer. "Help!" He hoped anyone would be able to hear his muffled scream.

"Liam?" Niall said, passing by the freezer. "Liam!" Niall bellowed. He doubled over laughing. "A-and I'm supposed to be the idiot with bad luck! Oh my god, wh-what happened?" He snorted.