I'm not feeling fabulous -6

Harry slammed his head down on the counter. "Oh shit!" he groaned. He did not expect it to hurt that badly. When he looked around, the whole store was completely blurry. He felt like he was going to vomit.

"You alright over there, Harry?" Zayn asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I just hit my head. I'm fine," Harry said weakly.

"You didn't 'just hit your head'; you slammed it down on the table. Are you sure something or someone isn't bothering you...?" Zayn trailed off and looked at Louis ominously. Louis caught sight of Zayn's gaze, and waved joyfully.

"Oh my god, Zayn, it's not about Louis!" Harry blushed.

"Bold of you to assume I was talking about Louis considering you can barely even see straight. I guess you can never really see straight, though, if you know what I mean," Zayn smirked.

"But- you just- Uhg!" Harry groaned. "I'm just so sick of working the cash register. I wish people trusted me with the other jobs here." Harry pouted, then shook his head. "Ah! God damn that hurts!"

"You should probably stop cursing so loudly," Zayn snickered.

Harry wrinkled his nose and frowned. "Gosh diddly dang it that hurts," Harry growled at Zayn. Zayn doubled over laughing at Harry's pettiness. He was such a babie.

"Why don't you-" Zayn gasped for breath. "Why don't you come pour coffee with me." Zayn whipped a tear from his eye.

"But who will work the register?" Harry leaned on the counter, twirling a curl.

"Hey Niall!" Zayn cupped his hands and shouted. "You wanna come work at the register?"

"Hell yes!" Niall cheered. He ran over and practically shoved Harry out of the chair with excitement, causing a lot of pain to Harry's spinning head. Harry groaned, but Niall didn't care. He immediately began pushing all the buttons and giggling like a curious child.

Harry scrambled to his feet. "What am I supposed to do?" He asked as he wobbled over to Zayn. he plopped down in a chair to steady himself

"Do you see this button that says 'Pour Coffee'?" Zayn asked, very animated. He pointed to a big, red button. Harry nodded excitedly. "Just hold it down when a customer asks for coffee," Zayn switched to a nonchalant deadpan.

Harry's excitement dissolved, and he frowned. "Is that it?" he meowed.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Zayn went back to being animated. Harry's eyes lit up with anticipation. "If the customer asks, give them a packet of cream or sugar." Back to deadpan. Harry groaned dramatically. When he stood up, he felt dizzy again. He leaned against the warm machine for support.

A tall blonde woman approached the boys. She wore hospital scrubs, but her blonde hair was neatly blown out, and her side parted bangs were precisely pinned back with clips. "Hi, can I have a coffee with two hazelnut creamers?" She asked politely. "Oh! And a coffee with three french vanilla creamers, and a packet of splenda for her." The woman pointed at a girl who appeared to be her much younger twin. She had blonde hair too, but her bangs were middle parted, and hung down more freely. She wasn't wearing hospital scrubs, though. She wore light materialed white sundress with a vintage, dark green cardigan over it. Zayn began pouring the older woman's coffee.

"Emiky!" Harry grinned, but immediately covered his mouth, realizing how awkward it must sound to know a random customer's name. He went red and looked away.

"Hi Harry," Emiky said brightly. Harry smiled and started to pour her coffee. Just like Zayn said to, he held down the button to pour the coffee, and just like he had anticipated, it streamed out like liquid gold. He filled up the cup to the line, then began to walk over towards Emiky. On his trip, he had to grab the creamer and sugar. When he went to grab them from the basket, his vision wasn't aligning, so he missed and slipped up and-