Piss off! -2

Louis was restocking the drinks like usual. Although he wasn't the tallest, and could barely reach the top shelf, he was a very methodical person. He wasn't organized, per say, but there was just something about the way his brain worked; he stocked the shelves faster than all the other boys, but not because he's a fast person. He's not smart, he's jus-

"Shit!" Louis exclaimed quietly so no one would hear. An apple Snapple bottle had slipped from his hand and shattered on the floor. "Shit. Shit. Shit."

"What did you do-"

"AH! Oh, it's just you, Zayn. My god." Louis panted.

"Yeah, it's me, who else would it be?" Zayn replied coolly.

"It doesn't matter."

"So, what happened?"

"What do you THINK happened?!"

"Well, if you're gonna talk to me like that, then I think you were acting like an ass as usual, and clumsily dropped a bottle on the floor. Does that sound right?" Zayn asked sharply.

Louis sighed, "Sorry Zayn. I guess my palms were too sweaty and it just slipped from my hand."

"Why are your hands sweaty? Are you nervous about a certain someone, but no one in particular..." Zayn trailed off to look at Harry. The sweet lad was just sitting at the cash register conently as Niall spoke to him about god only knows what.

Louis scrunched up his face, "Stop looking at Harry like that!"

"Zayn, why aren't you- OH MY GOD." Liam gasped when he saw the mess. "JESSUS CHRIST, Louis!"

"Oh, shut up, will ya? Nobody even likes that flavour! Everyone goes for Peach Tea and Strawberry Kiwi!"

"Louis, just, ugh, go over to Harry and work the cash register, please? I can clean this up."

"Well... good! Because that's ya fookin JOB, ya fookin LOOSAH!"

"LOUIS-"

Louis darted over to the main counter before Liam could yell at him any more. Niall was gone, so Harry was the only one left at the counter. "Hey," Louis said slyly as he walked around the corner. He slid into the seat next to Harry. "Liam told me to come sit here, or whatever."

"I know. I heard," Harry said cheerfully. A little smile was attempting to creep up at the corner of his mouth.

Louis frowned, "Were you eavesdropping on us?"

"What- NO! This store isn't very big. I can hear a lot, especially when Liam is screaming."

"Oh," Louis went a little pink. "Um... AHA! It's the tarot card I lost a while back!"

"You pull tarot cards?"

"I do all sorts of witchery," Louis said mysteriously, Just like Zayn taught him.

"Can you do a magic trick?" Harry asked so innocently.

"Uh, Well, It doesn't necessarily work like that, but I can..." Louis looked around the store for an idea as to what he could do to impress Harry. "Oh! I mean, yeah, I can easily pick the winning lottery card."Louis smiled a bit snarkily.

"Really!?" Harry's eyes lit up with amazement. Harry always knew that Louis was magical, but never like this.

"Yeah, it's an intuition thing. Mine is usually pretty high. I just really resonate with water, ya know?"

"Ok, close your eyes and guess how many fingers I'm holding up!"

"Pft, ok. Uhhhh... 4?"

"No, it's 1."

"Dammit! That doesn't count. Try again. Ummmm... 2?

"No, it's 3," Harry giggled at Louis' frustration.

"You're probably doing it wrong. Hold the fingers closer to my face this time. Ok, uh, uh... 5!"

"Sorry, it's 4."

"UGH! You're probably vibrating at the wrong frequency, and MAYBE I'm a little dehydrated. I don't know. It's probably your thing." Louis huffed. So much for trying to impress- wait where is he going? "Hey, where are you going!" Louis cringed at himself for sounding so whiny.

"I'm getting you some water so you can raise your intuition. Then you can get the winning lottery ticket!"

"Oh, well, you'll probably need a lot of water and uh, I don't know, I think the weather is a little messed up right now." Louis felt bad. He didn't want to disappoint Harry.

"I believe in you, Louis!" Harry exclaimed. He knew in his heart that it may not work, but he was still determined.

I guess if the kid is determined, it wouldn't hurt to try. My intuition is usually fine, anyway.

Louis took the cup of water and gulped it down. "I think I'll need a little more than one cup today." Harry poured Louis some more water. He drank it slowly this time, trying to manifest intuition. Louis closed his eyes and started repeating affirmations aloud, "My intuition is good and strong. I have high intuition. My intuition is as high as it has ever been-"

"Really?!" Harry asked excitedly.

"What? No, I'm doing affirmations! Get me another cup,"

"Sorry," Harry squeaked.

Louis chugged the cup of water. He felt it flow inside of him, giving him life. He let it course through his veins and rush into his stomach. Louis got another cup and tried infusing it with his energy, but since he isn't very patient. It didn't work and he wound up chugging it again. Louis took yet another cup in the hopes that drinking it slowly would help. One painfully, slow sip at a time Louis drained the cup.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I don't feel any different."

"Well, maybe you're not supposed to feel different. Maybe you're supposed to believe that you feel different."

"Ok, you're probably right. I'll just have one more cup and then we can try to get that ticket!"

"That's the spirit!" Harry exclaimed. He was so excited to win the lottery. He'd never even bothered before. With Louis' magic though, they're destined to win.

"Ok," Louis said. "Let's look at these tickets." He took a deep breath. "It's close... I can get it... I think it's-" Louis froze. Wet. Warm. PISS!

"Uh uh umm... Lou? Did you ju-" Harry stuttered shyly. Louis shot up and ran to the bathroom. Louis couldn't believe himself. He was so distracted that he forgot he had to take a piss! How could I be so stupid! I haven't pissed my pants since I was 13! 5 years ago! What the fuck! And In front of HARRY? OF ALL PEOPLE?!?!

From the counter, Harry could hear a faint scream. Louis' faint scream.

A girl put a lottery ticket on the counter. "Is that all, miss?" Harry sighed. He wished that ticket was his.

"Yup. Thanks!" the girl paid for the ticket and grabbed a penny from the take-a-penny leave-a-penny cup to scratch off the card. She aggressively scratched for a solid minute before the card was clean. When she blew away the shavings, she screamed. "I won the lottery! ELLA I WON THE LOTTERY! Now you HAVE to take me on a date!"

Harry heard a chuckle from the back of the store. "Ok, Emiky."

Before the girls left, he asked, "How much did you win?"

"36 dollars."

"Ugh," Harry whined. That was supposed to be his!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is something very wrong with me <3 still love writing this though. Thank you so much to anyone who is reading this. Also, I know these are unbearably short, but they're going to get longer as the characters develop, and the plot unfolds. Please comment any opinions or ideas. I'm very open to suggestion.