Chapter 34

Chapter 34-
Carolina's POV:

It feels strange looking into the cell and seeing Noah sitting in the corner not answering the many questions Jaxson and Zack have been asking him. 

Tyler and Kathrine have both been taken to get the help they need. It has been hard on them to be separate from each other as they get the treatment they need. 

The pack didn't have many casualties, but the pack house first floor was basically destroyed. 

"That will be all today Henry." Jaxson says as they walk out of the cell and into the observing room I am standing in.    

"I think we aren't getting anywhere." Jaxson says to me annoyed. He moves in front of me before asking "Ready to go home?" To which I answer with a single nod and wrap my arms around Jaxson's next and let him pick me up. 

It's been a long couple of days. Me and him have both been super busy with pack duties. I have been checking in with everyone effect by the attack and making sure they are ok while also over seeing the rebuilding of the pack house. 

I didn't really want to be involved with interrogating Noah and his Rouge followers, so I left that up to Zack and Jackson. 

"How is Tyler doing today?" Jaxson asked me. 

I had visited them before coming to the cells. 

"Better, I think they are ready to get out of the hospital though." I said not lifting my head from his shoulder. Him and Zack laugh at that. "I'm sure they are. Knowing Tyler he is ready to spend time with Kathrine." Zack teased. 

"I would too, if I was in him position and had to be away from Carolina." Jaxson said rearranging his grip on me, holding me tighter. 

"I am ready to just lay down and sleep." Zack said tired. Seeing as he has had to take over Beta duties and also do his Third duties I can understand his exhaustion. 

Jackson nodded as we finally walked about of the building. "You are good then for the rest of the day Zack. I think we are about to do the same thing and sleep." He joked as I conveniently yawned.

"Sounds good, have a nice day you two. Stay out of trouble." He joked as he started his short walk home. 

Jaxson makes his way to our car and sets me down in it after I opened the door. We start around way home and once we get there another wave of exhaustion hit me. 

Jaxson walked his way to the front door as I stumbled my way. "You probably don't want anything to eat before laying down, do you?" He asked me. 

"No, I just want to sleep." I said not as a joke but it still made him laugh. "Ok, upstairs we go." 

It felt like a few seconds before I was laying down on our bed. Jaxson had walked into the bathroom so I just took my time changing and getting under the blankets. He walked out with wet hair and moved to the closet to get dressed. 

He was really warm once he laid down in the bed. I was pushing myself against him so that his warmth would surround me. 

"Better?" He asked me in a low voice, not really a whisper but still quite. 

"Much better." I told him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me to him. "I'm so tired." I told him. 

"I know, but you have been doing such a great job, Luna Queen." He told me. 

"You think so?" I asked pulling back a little to look him in the face. "Definitely. You have taken all your responsibilities head on. I'm really proud of you." He told me pulling me back to him. 

That was the best thing I think I could have fallen asleep to. 

Or at least I thought until I heard him whisper one last thing as my mind drifted away. 

"I love you butterfly." 

Author's Note:

Not gonna lie, kinda procrastinated writing this last chapter. 

I have had such a blast writing. 

Thank you all for reading, this is not the end I will be posting more stories in the future so don't get to sad. :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|