Chapter 9

Chapter 9-
Carolina's POV:

Its been a couple of days now, I am recovering from the surgery and I was still in pain when I moved at all. 

I spend most days down stairs, on the couch. I even have spent the night here last night cause I was in to much pain to move up the stairs, and also cause I was tired. 

Jaxson didn't lie when he said he would take care of me though. He has been there for ever need I have had. He even got me a phone so I don't have to yell his name every time I need him for something. 

But he isn't the only one helping me, Tyler and Zack have both been hanging out with me and helping me when Jaxson has to go to the pack house. 

But today is going to be a little different. The boys all have to go to a meeting with the head warriors, i'm not sure what for, but there's no one to take care of me. 

That was what I thought till Jaxson walked into my room and said his parents were coming to help me if needed. I was, of course, shocked. His parents don't even know me, but are coming to help me? I don't want to seem pathetic in front of them when I need someone to help pull me up with little pain. 

"Carolina?" Jaxson called for me. "Yes?" I yelled back from the living room. He was probably trying to figure out where I was. Me and Jaxson's relationship has been doing better. Well, the only problem is me, but I have been working on it. 

"There you are." He said once he saw me.

"I have been in the same place for the past few days." I pointed out but he didn't comment on that. "I just wanted to tell you, Tyler and Zack are going to be here in 10 minutes and my parents will be here in 5." He told me making my nerves pick up.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked, like I have been asking sense I found out they were coming over. "I have already told you that they already love you. I have talked to them and both of them are just excited to meet you finally." He said grabbing my hands, trying to reassure me. 

It didn't really work.

He just shook his head when he saw I wasn't going to calm down. He stood up kissing the side of my head, before asking "Is there anything you want before they get here?" 

"No, i'm good." I tell him and just then the front door bell rung. "I guess when they said 5 minutes they meant 1." Jaxson said mostly to himself but I laughed anyway. 

He bent down giving me a small kiss before going to answer the door. Jaxson has started the habit of when ever he leaves the room even for a second he gives me a small kiss. It's sweet for sure and has helped me get comfortable quicker, with physical stuff. 

"Mom, Dad. Hey" I here him say. I turn around trying to get a look at them without them seeing me but gave up quickly when I saw his mom looking around. 

"Hello, now where is your beautiful mate you have been telling us about?" I hear his mom say. At least they think I am beautiful, even though they have never seen me. 

"She is hiding away in the living room. She is a little nervous, like I said she would be, but she will warm up quickly, I promise." He told them. I hear them start walking into the living room. As they walked in I look at them. 

His mother is beautiful, she has long straight black as night hair, and beep green eyes, like Jaxson's. And his father looked exactly like Jaxson face-wise, just with blonde hair instead, and blue eyes. 

"Hello, sweetheart. My name is Carol and that's what I wish for you to call me." She said sitting right next to me. "Ok." I said quietly.

 I looked at Jaxson, wondering if his mother was always this outgoing. "Oh, she really is a cutie. So shy and bashful." She said about me to Jaxson and her husband.