Chapter 7

Chapter 7-
Carolina's POV:

The appointment went well, except the part when Jaxson had to leave cause I had to take an x-ray of my ribs. 

A while ago Kathrine pushed me down the stairs and I was feeling pain in my chest for months afterwards. Dr. Tina said I broke a few ribs and because I was constantly moving around and didn't get it check it healed improperly. 

Now they have to do a surgery to try and realign it, I guess. I'm not 100% sure what they have to do, but what every it is Jaxson didn't like it. 

We were now leaving and I was filled with questions. 

"What surgery are they doing?" I asked once we were out of the building. He rubbed his face with his hand and grabbed my hand with the other one. "Don't be to worried about it. But they are going to try and re break it and align it so it will heal correctly this time." 

"Oh." Was all I could say. It sounds painful and something I should defiantly be worrying about.

"It will be ok. I will take care of you." He said as we got to the car and he opened the door for me. I smiled at him before getting in. 

"Why did she hit my leg?" I asked "She was checking your reflex." He answered and that's how most of this ride went. Me asking a questions and Jaxson answering it the best he could. Sometime Micheal, who was driving the car chuckled at my weird questions. 

"I'm going to be in my office for the rest of the day, till dinner of course. But do you want to sit in with me and learn some stuff?" He asked. I was surprised he asked cause I thought he would be annoyed at me for all of my questioning. 

I shook my head yes and followed behind him to his office. 

He was teaching me a lot and, as he was talking to me about what he does when some one wants to leave the pack, there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in." Jaxson said. 2 new people, both men, walked in. I haven't met them yet but there are a lot of people I haven't met yet. 

"Tyler, Zack hey. What you 2 up to." Jaxson asked standing up and walking over to them giving them a hug. "Nothing much, but you seem busy." One of them say pointing to me making the other laugh. 

"Oh, no, nothing like that." Jaxson said turning around to me confusing me and gestured for me to come to him. I slowly stood and slightly hide behind him. "Guys. This is Carolina, my mate and my future Luna Queen." 

The guys looked shocked. "Nice to meet you." I quietly said. "Nice to meet you as well, my name is Tyler, and this idiot is Zack." "Hey, rude." Zack said as Tyler continued to say, "I'm the Beta and Zack is the Third." 

I nodded understanding their over powering demeanor now. 

"You are a shy one aren't you." Zack said looking at me still hiding behind Jaxson. "Yeah, she is, she didn't come from the nicest or safest pack." Jaxson told them looking at me. 

"That must have been difficult." Tyler said to me. I shrugged, I wouldn't call it difficult, it could have been a lot worst. 

"Dinner is going to be in a few minutes, why don't you relax till then." Jaxson said to me, slowly moving me from behind him. "Ok." I nodded before moving around the 2 guys and moving to sit in the living room. There was a book on the table and I decided to read a bit while I waited. 

Jaxson's POV: 

I was really enjoying my time with Carolina today. I was not happy she was going to have to get that surgery but she needs it. Dr. Tina also said she was a little under weight but nothing to dangerous. Just got to make sure she eats 3 meals a day.