Chapter 23

Chapter 23-
Carolina's POV:

Even though they had walked down the stairs arguing I could tell that they had found my clues. I could tell by the way Jaxson was acting. He wasn't hurt anymore he was just angry, but not at me. And I hope that the note I left for him is enough for him to find me. 

Please find me Jaxson.

I continued watching when the door behind me again opened. 

"So, Fake Luna Queen. Ready to watch the pack you failed die slowly." Noah's voice rang out through the room. I couldn't see him yet and I was so tired and hot I don't think I could stand even if I wanted to.

I been given small drinks of water sense I got here and i'm starting to get very hungry. 

I felt something hit the back of my head knocking me out completely. 

Jaxson's POV:

"What are we going to do now?" Asked Zack asked me. 

"We find Noah and kill him for taking my mate away from me." I told him. "We have already ordered the trackers out like you said, but I don't know what more we can do know." Tyler said.

"We should search from his mate and daughter as well. I don't know if they are apart of this or not but they would probably be easier to find." I told them. "Agreed" Tyler and Zack said already mindlinking the trackers their updated commands. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a few days now and we finally found a trail that will likely lead to Noah's Mate and Daughter. It lead the trackers to a human town in Arizona. A common place rouged wolves would go if they don't want to live as a wolf in the woods. 

And now after a couple hour drive I am standing outside there apartment. I don't believe this to be where Carolina is. Neither her's of Noah's scent was found here. 

The trackers haven't been able to find any trail after a mile out from our boarder. And anything that was there could be gone now as it has rained. 

Lets just hope we get something out of this visit. 

Even though they left their pack they might still help me to pay for their actions and be reinstated or at least boosted from Omega ranking. 

There apartment was on the 4th floor of this 5 story building. I knocked on the door and sense a lot of both of their scents I know they are both home. 

"Who's there?" I hear the old Luna's voice. 

"A visitor." I say back knowing she will know my voice. "Open the door." I commanded. And just with that the door slowly opens and a women who looks a lot older then the one proud Luna stands before me. 

"Alpha King." She says quietly, making sure no one else in this building hears her. "What might be the reasoning behind your visit?" She asks. 

"I have a few questions I need to ask you and your daughter. May I come in." I say calmly. Sensing no angry of danger she opens the door wider for me and lets me walk in. 

I didn't want to frighten her and get no answers out of her, no matter how mad I am for their disrespect to my mate I have to stay calm so she can live. 

I was sat down at the table as the old Luna called for her daughter, Kathrine. 

When she walk in the room she froze. It was obvious to me that she wasn't that entitled brat she was the last time I saw her. She was quite as she moved to sit in the sit beside her mother, neither of them wanting to look me in the eyes. 

"I want to know where Noah is." I said, and once they heard that name it seemed fear filled them. Kathrine's eyes started watering and the mother's hand shakes as she grabs onto her daughter's hand.

"We want nothing to do with that man." She stated strong but with broken eyes.      

It was clear that something had happened. 

"Well I want to find him. He is a suspect in the disappearance of my mate, Carolina. I think you owe it to her to tell everything it is you know about his where abouts." I said making myself clear. 

Kathrine seemed even more frightened and I could see the decisions running through the mothers head. "I will tell you everything if, if you promise to protect Kathrine and let her join your royal pack." She finally said. 

This request was some what expected, but I thought she would include herself in that promise as well. "Did something happen that I should be aware of?" I asked. 

Tears started pouring out of Kathrine's eyes now, her mother moved her out of the room and onto the couch for her to lay down before returning to me. 

"Alpha King, I beg of you to capture Noah and keep him locked up forever. Him being my mate I couldn't wish for his death but anything else to keep him away from me and Kathrine." She said. 

"May I ask why." I asked leaning forward. 

She took a deep breath in before staring "After we left the pack, he was different. Well I guess not that different, but more angry with no outlet to control his anger. That was till I came home one day to the sound of Kathrine screaming and, and Noah.... Noah was-" I cut her off saying "It's ok, you don't have to explain anymore."

"It's just, I never thought he would, to Kathrine. He was so, angry and it frightened me so much. He nearly killed her and now Katherine barely will say anything to me and I just want her to be safe. That's all that matters now." She tells me. 

"I promise, I will take her back to my pack and catch Noah. I can't promise he will live after that though." I told her and even through it pained her she nodded understanding. 

"I know where he is-"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|