Chapter 29

Chapter 29-
Carolina's POV:

Everything has been order and things are starting to get into place in the ballroom for the ceremony this weekend. The past few days I have been focusing my time mostly on this.

It isn't a common thing for someone to be inducted into the royal pack, let alone two people.

Everyone is buzzing with excitement, except the one person I really want to be enjoying them selves. Kathrine.

She has barely talked to anyone outside of me, her mother, and Jaxson. And when she does speak it is small sentences. Nothing like the first time I had visited her home. But she looks better. The color is coming back to her face and Reece told me she was eating normally again.

So that's always a good start but I want her to smile and be happy on her ceremony day.

"Where is Tyler and Zack?" I ask Jaxson who was helping instruct the movers where to put everything and how to set it up.

"They are out of the pack limits back at the building Noah was staying at to see if they can find anything more. We are also holding some of the Rouges there still, we don't have that big of a holding area for them." He told me.

"Will they be back in time for the ceremony?" I asked knowing we need them here. "Yes, they are planning to come back Friday." He told me. "Good."

"Luna Queen, where would these arrangements go?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now Friday, two days till the ceremony.

Today was the dressing for Kathrine and Reece. We had ordered them the required dress to the ceremony traditions and it was now time to make sure they fitted them.

It is also the day that Zack and Tyler are to return. I asked Jaxson to give me constant updates about how far they are. I wanna make sure they can met Reece and Kathrine before the ceremony.

"They are like 10 minutes away." Jaxson told me sitting up from the couch as I walked into the room to wait for Kathrine to now come out.

Reece fit hers perfectly. The dresses or of white lace the flows all the down to the floor. It is a material that once it gets wet it turns into a goldish color, not a pure gold but a yellow mixture.

Me and Jaxson will be wearing out golden clothes and everyone else will be wearing that color. Its supposed to signify the transfer.

"What's taking Kathrine so long?" Reece asked to basically no one. "I'm sure she is just nervous and is getting used to the dress." I said wanting to give her more time. As Reece was about to respond there was a knock at the door.

"That should be the boys." I said standing to open the door but before I could make it, the boor had swung open and in walked Tyler, leaving a very confused Zack behind him.

"What's going on?" He asked. "Like I would know." I told him then looked to Jaxson to see if he had any ideas and it seemed he did as he watched Tyler walk down the hallway and stopped at the bathroom where Kathrine was changing.

I was about to stop him when Jaxson grabbed me. "They worst thing we could do right now is get involved." He whispered into my ear.

Tyler seemed nervous as he lightly knocked on the door twice before waiting. "Hello?" I can faintly hear Kathrine say. She must be scared.

Tyler was quite as he seemed to not know what to say, but he didn't have the chance as the bathroom door started opening. They both seemed to freeze but for different reasons.

"Your...." Tyler tried. But it seemed Kathrine still understood as her fear faded slowly as she looked up to him. "Your beautiful and I can't believe you are here. I mean. I'm so happy I found you." He finally seemed to find some words.

He tried to reach out to touch her but she slightly moved away. "Its fine, don't be worried." He said moving back. "My name is Tyler, I am the beta of this pack." He told her holding out his hand.

"I'm Kathrine. Nothing to my name anymore." She looked away slightly in shame. But she still put her hand in his.

They held each others hands for a moment longer then normal before coming back into reality.

"That dress is perfect for the ceremony." Tyler said. "Do you like it?" He asked.

She seemed unsure as she shrugged. "It is very beautiful, thank you Luna Queen, but its just my back, its... um." She tried to explain. I decided that I should check what she was speaking about and when I looked I knew what she was worried about.

There were scares on her back, many little ones but also 3 very large ones running from her left should sideways down her exposed back.

"We can get you one that covers it if you want." I whispered to her and she nodded before walking back into the bathroom with out exposing her back to specifically Tyler.

"Is there something I should be worried about?" He asked me as we all moved into the living room. "I don't want to get in to it much cause really, Kathrine should get to tell you, and we really don't know much."

I took a deep breath thinking about how insane this is. Tell a male, even if it is calm level headed Tyler, that their mate that they just met came from a abusive father, and might have permit trust issues along with a lot of other issues.

"Kathrine has had some trauma in her recent past that she is still mentally and physically healing from." I told him.

He seemed rightfully enraged. "Who?" He asked, we all knew what he was asking for.

"Noah." Reece spoke up.

"I'm going to kill him." He said moving to sit next to Zack, and Jaxson who was looking at me and seemed to be getting angry as well. Probably being reminded of our first meeting.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|