Y/n Shinazugawa Bio (rewrite)

Name - Y/n Shinazugawa

Hero name: Sky Hero: Grandeena

Age: 15

Eye: Gold with red Irises

Hair: Black to green tips

Affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1-A

Birthday: 5/27

Height: 162cm

Blood Type: B

Favorite food: Spicy food, (Insert your favorite food)

Likes: Reading, fighting, (Insert whatever you like)

Dislikes: Bugs, (Insert whatever you dislike)

Overall Ability's —

Immense Strength
— Even without the use of his quirk Y/n still had immense strength that can punch people through walls or punching down walls himself.

Enchanted Durability
— Y/n posses a high amount of durability, as shown when he took at least 2 to 3 hits from the Nomu and still being able to stand up after that.

Enchanted Speed & Reflexes
— Y/n possesses a high about of speed and reflexes (don't know what else to say).

Enchanted Stamina
Due to training, Y/n has developed an insane about of Stamina.

Quirk:

Sky Dragon/Wind Manipulation

Y/n has the ability to control wind as he please sure they is still some restriction and limits that he has, but other than that he can manipulate and eat air. By eating air he gets stronger and also strength his attack twice as much.

Second Quirk:

Byakygan

When actived the pupils become more distinct and the increased blood flow to their eyes causes the veins near their temples to bulge and his eye color changes from gold red eyes to turn into featureless white. The quirk allows the user to have a near-360º save for a few blindspots. The Byakugan's vision can penetrate almost any object (so like any solid object I guess), allowing users to see through walls, peer underground. The range is about 50 to 800 meters range (so do I know how long that is? No I do not. I also limited down on this quirk). It also allows the user to see better in darker places then others. It also helps to somewhat predict the future, key word: "somewhat".

Warning — Byakygan can only be used for 2 to 5 minutes do to Y/n's body not being able to handle the amount of energy it takes, and yes he will be able to use it longer in the future if trained

Hero costume:

Y/n wears a loose red and black long sleeve Kimono that is tucked into a black skirt that is tied by a black cloth and a alloy rib sleeveless less turtleneck tight shirt that exposes his back and seems to have a string tied around the neck keeping...

Y/n wears a loose red and black long sleeve Kimono that is tucked into a black skirt that is tied by a black cloth and a alloy rib sleeveless less turtleneck tight shirt that exposes his back and seems to have a string tied around the neck keeping it together and stirrups leggings underneath the skirt.

As well as the veil, just image it without the red square in the middle.