Chapter 4 (rewrite)

~~~

        To be honest I couldn't tell if he bluffing or just going out for dinner. We really did get and interesting homeroom teacher after all.

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A. Hero course!"

Oh my I won't lie, Aizawa definitely looks hot with his hair pulled back like that.

'This is going to be a fun 3 years of my life'

"Test 1: 50-meter dash"

I was up against robot-kun, this should be fun. I brought my hands forward with my fingers touching the ground and crouched down before using the air at the bottom of my shoes that would give me a boost.

"On your mark...get set....Go!"

We both dashed forward using our quirk, but of course thanks to my quirk I won with 2

We both dashed forward using our quirk, but of course thanks to my quirk I won with 2.04 seconds.

"Tenya Iida — Quirk: Engine. (3.04 seconds)"

"As you can see, his legs are fast."

"Well, he's like a fish in water, and Shinazugawa seem to understand what to do. It'll be worth seeing what the others can do."

"Tsuyu Asui: 5.58 seconds"

"Ribbit."

"Lighten up my clothes and shoes...."

"Ochaco Uraraka - Quirk: Zero Gravity!"

"She can nullify the gravitational pull of any object she touches. However, if she does over capacity, she'll get really nauseous."

"5.49 seconds."

"7.15 seconds."

"Yuga Aoyama - Quirk: Navel Laser!

"He can shoot a laser from his bellybutton. He's limited by the amount of time he can shoot continuously."

"5.51 seconds."

"If I shoot for more than a second, I get a stomachache." Aoyama said.

'What the heck?'

*sighs* "when does the next test began?" I asked myself.

"4.13 seconds."