Chapter 15 (rewrite)

~~~

       "Everybody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match!"

I made my way towards the tunnel and waited for President mic to call me out. I was fighting against Ibara Shiozaki from Class 1-B.

"The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Ibara Shigaraki!"

"Versus—"

"Beautiful, but deadly! Not to mention his mysterious! From ther hero course, it's Shinazugawa Y/n!"

"Beautiful, but deadly?" I thought to myself as I made my way into the stage, no one has ever called me that before. But it has a nice ring to it though.

The crowd cheered.

"Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too—" Before President Mic could continue he was interpreted by Shiozaki who decided to correct him on his use of the word "Assassin" to describe her. She claims that it is her humble quest to spread good across the world, and that she would never kill her opponent.

"Yo! Y/n! Can you ask her out on a date for me!" Denki yells, with Mineta agree beside him. Which to I completely ignored.

"A-Anyway, start!" President Mic said making the crowd cheer.

"I won't hold back" I told her.

"An neither well I. After all I refuse to lose against you Ace of Class 1-A ". She said smiling, before unleashing multiple vines towards me.

I quickly activate my quirk as the wind started rotating around me.

"Sky Dragon Wing Attack."

Y/n's creates a medium sharp guts of wind that cuts through the vines coming towards him completely ripping them apart as if there were papers, shocking Shiozaki.

"What am amazing strike from Shinazugawa! Quickly using his Quirk, he completely's destroys the vines!"

She quickly overcame her shock and send more towards me making me black flip backwards to avoid it. I quickly destroyed them by using smaller versions of the wing attack I had used earlier. Shiozaki quickly pulled back her vines creating a shield.

I run towards the vines, but quickly used her shield as a boost to jump into the air to avoid being caught by her vines coming from the ground.

'Are those coming from the vines I cut?' I thought to myself. It would explain it.

"It looks like Shiozaki surprise attack has failed against Shinazugawa as he quickly dodges it!"

"You might have been able to avoid that, but you can't do that while in mid air!" She shouted as she through vines towards me in attempt to capture me.

"Sky Dragon — First Sky Arrow!"

High speed wind engulf Y/n's right foot spinning and releasing the wind from his foot completely destroying the vines.

"How?!"

I landed on my feet and quickly dashed in front of her. I brought my fist backwards before punching her in her stomach sending her flying out of bounds.