Chapter 5 (rewrite)

~~~

I walked into the monitor room only to see Deku slamming Bakugo into the ground.

How much did I miss?! Maybe I shouldn't have went to the locker room. But oh well, there's nothing I can do about it.

"Now then Izuku Midoriya....show me what your made of." Y/n said as he smiled at the screen.

I watched as Deku made has speech about his 'Deku' meaning 'You can do it' with a blank face (he was only able to understand because he was reading there lips). Y/n didn't really get the point of making that type of speech but I guess you can see it as a way of taking another step closer to become the Hero he wants to be. Not that it mattered to Y/n.

Everyone watched as the fight with Bakugo and Deku in excitement.

"What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in fixed position and no sound." Kirishima asked.

"He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio." All might answered.

Oh so that what those things are.

——-

The fight between Broccoli boy and Pomeranian boy ended up with the broccoli boy win after pulling a surprise attack that left one of his arm severely broken from the impact and the Pomeranian boy having his pride damage of course.

Y/n had to admit that Deku boy was good, the fact that he was able to avoid using his Quirk for so long.

The time limit was 15 minutes. Thankful he has come up with a plan that would give him the win, but it would all depend if Todoroki took the bait and worked by himself to try and defeat him.

But........

That Momo girl is kind of annoying, when we were doing the whole review thing, but whatever.

Team B is the team I would be battle after there done with there battle training with Team I. The battle ended quite fast for my liking, but it's not like it matter to be. I made my way towards the battle ground and waited for All might to give the go ahead to start the battle.

Just like how I had predicted Todoroki would be working alone like in his last battle which gave me an advantage.

"Took you long enough." I said as he walked into the room.

"So I didn't get you after all....."

What a boring guy, totally my type and at the same time not.

Todoroki send a row of Ice towards me which I easily sliced through with my quirk before  sending them back towards him which caused him to create an wall of ice to protect himself, which gave me to use manipulate the air under my feet giving me a boost and flying over the wall of ice and capturing him with the white tips.