Chapter 6 (rewrite)

~~~

Me and Broccoli boy had decided to walked to school together (only because they met half way) today only to be meet with a crowd of reporters that was waiting for us at the U.A. gateway.

"Hey, you two! How are All Might's classes?"

"Wow! I knew he was popular, but I didn't think he would be this popular. Why are these people so obsessed with him? What a bunch of creepy people"

I grabbed the poor boys collar and dragged him inside. We didn't have time to deal with these people, we have classes to get to. I pretty shocked that All Might was able to work as a Hero with all this commotion. I'm worried about his private life.

"The news that All Might had been haired as a teacher at U.A. surprised the nation, and the media descended on the school and caused a commotion for days."

At a distant a man with light blue hair started.

"Everyone knew about it. Yes, everyone."

.

I was laying my head down on the desk as Mr. Aizawa talked

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know."

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control Issei, there's a lot you'll be able to do."

Deku looked up happily at what Mr. Aizawa said.

"And Shinazugawa. Next time take it seriously." He said.

"Hai!" I said with a bored tone.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."

'....take another special test?!' Everyone thought minus Y/n who just seemed bored and ready to leave class.

".....decided on class representative."

Everyone seemed relieved once they heard those word come out of the teachers mouth.

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!" Kirishima yelled.

"Me too!" Denki said.

"I want to do it, too" Jiro said.

It seemed like everyone wanted to be Class representative now. I didn't really cares since it didn't really matter to me who became the Class representative. I slapped Mineta on the head before he could utter a word.

I guess I'll pick the broccoli kid, he seems more suitable to be class representative, but that Momo girl seem to have experience in being a class representative if you look at her. So out of those two I don't really know who to choose.

"Silence, please!" Iida said making everyone calm down and look at him.

"It's a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It's not a job for just anyone who wants to do it...." Iida continued on but I zone out in the middle of his explanation. To me it just looked like he wanted to be class representative.

We had decided to vote on who would be class representative, Mr. Aizawa didn't care how we did it as long as we had it done before homeroom was over.