Chapter 14 (rewrite)

~~~

"So....What did you want to talk about?" Deku asked.

Y/n felt like he was about to hear something that he shouldn't, like when he did when Deku and Bakugo was talking. Can you blame him, he was trying to get home it was there own fault. But for some reason this one felt like it was going to be an emotional ride.

"If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded...."

Now isn't the time to be thinking about food Broccoli boy! And hurry it up peppermint boy!

"I was overpowered." He said.

Finally!

"So much so that I broke my pledge."

"Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka....none of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who has experienced All Mights full power up close."

"What....does....that mean?"

Is he comparing Broccoli boy quirk to All Might? I guess that makes sense.

"It means I felt something similar coming from you. Midoriya, are you...All Might's secret love child or something?"

Y/n: ಠ_ಠ

"Well? Are you?"

"Th-That's not it! I mean, even if I was, I would say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is...I'm the first place, let me ask you something....why do you think that about me?"

"Since you said, "that's not how it is," that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right?"

Why, dude. Just got caught in 4K.

Shoto states that he is the son of the Number 2 Hero, Endeavor, giving him even more reason to defeat Izuku.

Damn their having beef!

Todoroki explains to Izuku that Endeavor is obsessed with defeating All Might, and although he was never able to do it, he is still trying to. Endeavor used his money to buy out his mother from her family to implement a Quirk marriage with the intent of creating a powerful child; eventually, Shoto was born.

Okay honey that went to the dark side real fast. Maybe he should leave, but.....he also wants to learn more about peppermint boy and eavesdropping like this might be rude but it's the only way he can get information.

He reveals that Endeavor only created him to annex All Might as the number one hero and that all the memories of his mother are of her crying. He even went as far as to mention that his mother called his left side unbearable before pouring boiling water on his face, which brought a horrified expression to Izuku's face.

'So the reason he picked a fight with me and broccoli boy was to prove to his father that he could win without the need to use his left side' I thought as I walked away from my hiding spot and towards the cafeteria were Shinsou was waiting for me.

I guess I'm glad that I never got to meet my father, than. I mean it's not like I needed him in my life anyway.

....