Chapter 8 (rewrite)

(A/n: I'm really bad at writing fight scene, but I'll do my best)

[I have no excuse for not publishing, but school and being lazy kinda happened 😃]

~~~

        "Bitch? You know it's not nice to call people name." I told him smiling. Aizawa was in no position to fight at the moment.

"Nomu deal with him..." Shigaraki said pointing as the Y/n. The Nomu that was once beside him was now in front of Y/n bring his fist forward.

"Shinazugawa-san?!"

Y/n quickly created a incomplete air shield,  but was forced back due to the pressure of the fist.

(A/n: Does that make sense?)

(Use the gif below as a reference)

"Shinazugawa-san?!"

"And here I thought he would have put up a good fight...what a weakling..."

Y/n suddenly appeared in-front of the Nomu before punching it in the chest  as a gust of wind pushed it back into one of the walls in the plaza.

(Use the gif below as a reference)

"Tch...why couldn't you just stay dead."

The Nomu got up as if nothing happened to it as it dashed towards Y/n and the two engaged each other in hand to hand combat.

"Y/n..."

"Do you think he'll be alright?" Tsu asked.

"I-I don't know"

"Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri said as he appeared next to him.

"Kurogriri, did you kill Thirteen?"

"I put Thirteen out of action, but there were students that I was unable to disperse, and one of them was able to runaway." He reported.

"Huh?" Shigaraki started scratching his neck and sighing uncontrollably with anger. "Kurogiri, you...if you weren't a warp gate, I would've crushed you to pieces. We can't win against dozens of pros. It's game over." He said as he stopped scratching and noises.