Chapter 12 (rewrite)

~~~

          Todoroki had gained an early lead in the Obstacle Race after freezing a giant Zero-Pointer and leaving it to collapse in on itself, creating a blockade for the other competitors, with Y/n followed only inches behind him.

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu had getten trapped underneath the frozen robot but break out using their similar defensive Quirks.

Bakugou had used his explosions to move around in the air and rocket over the remaining robots, and is quickly followed by Sero and Tokoyami, each using their own Quirks: Tape and Dark Shadow, respectively.

"Theirs a lot more people then I thought..." Y/n said as he watched three or was it four of his classmates and some other students pass the bots.

.

Watching from the stands Snipe commented on the students performance. "As expected, most of the group that's gonna ahead is from Class A."

"Class B and the others courses aren't bad, either!" All Might said. "It's just...."

.

"....Class A doesn't spend a lot of time standing around." Aizawa said.

.

Y/n continue to watch more of his classmates defeat the bots and try to catch up much to his delight.

"That's more like it..."

.

[My Hero Academy—OST.....now playing]

"Those who experienced firsthand that world above them through the incident at USJ....Those who had fear planted in their hearts....Those who dealt with it and pulled through...They all used that experience to drown out their hesitation." Aizawa said.

.

"HEY,HEY! THE FIRST BARRIER'S A PIECE OF CAKE? THEN WHAT ABOUT THE SECOND?"

The next obstacle was "The Fall": a canyon that can only be navigated by walking along tightropes. Of course with Y/n's quirk it was extremely easy to past. Even Todoroki passed with ease.

.

"THAT'S SO UNCOOL!" President Mic said as he watched Iida.

"Those guys in first and second place are way ahead!" Someone in the stadium said.

"Their Quirk are really strong, but both their natural athletic abilities and judgement are also a cut above everyone else's."

"Of course it is. That's the Flame Hero, Endeavor's son. I wonder who's the other guy though. He's really cool!"

"No wonder! The blood of the guy second only to All Might, huh?"

"There'll be fighting over who gets those two as a sidekick!"

.

Both Todoroki and Y/n arrived at the final barrier, which was a minefield. If you looked closely you could tell we're the mines were placed all over course Y/n only managed to find all of them with his byakugan.

"I never thought U.A. could do something like that...." Y/n muttered, this school was getting interesting by the minute.

Y/n watched as people were sent falling into the air and felt bad. Y/n looked to his right only to see that Todoroki was already ahead.

When the hell did he leave?!

Bakugo had passed Y/n and quickly caught up to Todoroki.

"This doesn't affect me! Bastard, don't declare war to the wrong person!" Bakugo blast Todoroki who dodged.