Thorin

First thank you all for the support and love you gave me these past few days...I am doing so much better and I've obviously decided to continue this book which is what I love! This one is an AU the line of Durin live and your married to Thorin/Your Queen Under The Mountain.

"Oh no! No, no, no." You panicked, you had been searching for your wedding ring for hours now.

You were bathing the evening before and had placed your ring on a table in your's and Thorin's chambers. When you got out you had forgotten to put it back on and when you looked where you had placed it at sunrise, it was missing.

Thorin hadn't fallen out of slumber yet, so you had a chance to find it before he awoke.

You rushily removed papers, books, pens and things like that from the table.

"Come on (y/n), you can not lose this." You whispered to yourself, frustration evident in your voice.

You went into the bathroom to see if you had placed it there, your luck wasn't with you.

You didn't have the heart to tell Thorin you had lost your wedding ring, he had it specially made for you the moment Erebor was back on its feet. You couldn't even deal with it yourself, you couldn't imagine his response.

"My, your awake early." Thorin came sleepily into the bathroom slinking his arms around your waist.

You smiled, giving a glance to your hands that sat on the sink in front of you. You quickly moved them out of eyesight. He would surely notice your ring less finger.

"Yes, I am." You tried not to show the shakiness in your voice.

"Are you alright?" He asked separating from your grasp.

"Yes, of course! Why should I not be?" You gave your best laugh on the spot.

"Alright." He returned a confused expression before turning back to your chambers.
"I shall get down to my duties. I will see you this evening, my love." He gave you a smirk, he quickly got ready and was down to his duty as King. Which left you to find that ring!

******

You searched all morning, and afternoon and you missed dinner. Your room now looked as of a horse stable would, your blankets on the floor, papers flew everywhere, clothes was thrown out of your closet.

If you had placed it somewhere in your chambers it should have been found by this hour.

It was nightfall now, Thorin was to be back soon and you had to speak with him about it. You still had hope you would find it just in time and that you wouldn't have to tell your love that you lost such a precious thing but it was unlikely.

Before you could blink the door to your chambers opened, revealing your very tired husband. Also revealing your very messy room to him.

He sighed, looking around the room while bringing a smile to his face.

"May I ask?" He chuckled.

"U-uh..." You fidgeted with your hands, and looked down.

Thorin walked around the mess over to you. He towered over you.

"What is the matter?" He said softly, placing a finger on your chin and lifting it.

You looked into his deep blue eyes and broke.

"Thorin, please forgive me...I have lost my wedding ring, I went to bathe last evening and placed it on the table right here, and I had forgotten to put it on right after and-"

"(Y/n). It is alright." He interrupted you with a gentle smile.

"No it is not! I lost such a precious thing and I feel absolutely horrible." You whined. He grabbed your left hand and placed the missing ring on your ring finger, stopping any words that could have left your mouth.
"You found it." You sighed.

"I may not know where you searched, but I found it underneath this table you say you placed it on. I held onto it for safe keeping. Though, now I see I should have placed it upon the table." He looked to the table, and around the room with a smirk.

"Yes." You laughed at how foolish you were. He smiled adoringly at you.
"Thank you, my love." You placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Just, try not to lose it once again. It looks much too beautiful on your finger to find another to replace it." He said with a chuckle, you leaned into his chest.

A sigh of relief left your lips, you were glad you had married such an amazing dwarf.