Thranduil

Haven't made one of him yet so I thought I would! Your married to him in this and Legolas is your child.

It was late in evening, you had played with your son all day. You brought him around Mirkwood and told him tales of old. You were surprised he enjoyed a lot more time with you, Thranduil, the guards and the maids rather then going out to make friends.

Thranduil always found it strange that Legolas was so resistant to making friends with the elven boys his age, but you thought it was sweet how he would rather hang around you. Maybe that was just your gushy motherly side but you loved spending quality time with Legolas.

"Alright now Legolas, its time for sleep." You said tucking him in and standing up.

"Oh please Ma tell me another tale!" Legolas whined jumping out of his blankets and pulling the sleeve on your dress.

"Legolas its late." You said leaning down, placing him back under his blankets.

"I'm not tired Ma." He pouted pushing his blankets off again.

Thranduil finished his duties early this evening, he walked down the halls and heard Legolas and you in the direction of Legolas' chambers. He smiled as he reached the open door and decided to watch.

You sighed.

"Alright, but you have to go to sleep right after, no whining." You said sternly.

"Cross my heart!" Legolas cheered and sat up. You smiled and laughed.

"Alright, what kind of story do you wish hear this evening?" You sat down on the side of his bed.

"Hmm...oh!" Legolas smiled.

You smiled back.

"What is it?" You laughed.

"Can I hear how you and Da fell in love?" You were confused. He would always love to hear of tales of heroes and other lands, he never wandered of love.

"Who told you of falling in love?" You chuckled.

"You always say that someday I will find a wonderful elven lady that I will love, you and Da are so happy, you always tell me you love Da and me so much. I just wander how you fell in love." He said and you wandered how such a young elven boy could be so smart.

"If its what you wish to hear." You said.

"Now, it all started on the night of the Starlight feast. Your father being a prince at the time, he was one of the guests of honour. The feast went on for hours, many elves drinking too much and some who didn't drink at all. Your father and I being two of them. Many elves of Mirkwood gathered at the table, your father at the head of the table with his father. I sat with my mother and brother. I could feel someone staring from the corner of my eye, I turned to see your father. He smiled, before standing up. We hadn't lost eye contact as he walked over to me. He held out his hand and I accepted, he kissed mine and I stood. I bowed in respect being lower in power than him. We walked in the gardens, and talked until early  morning. Of course we hadn't known until the sunrise came up as though we were so distracted by each other, it was then I knew somehow, in someway I would marry him someday." You sighed.

"I knew at the first glance." Thranduil stepped in the room with a smile.

"The first time I saw the beautiful burst of colour in your mothers eyes. The fairness of her face. The way her hair flowed and looked absolutely astounding when the wind hit it. Her smile shown from afar." He said not losing eye contact with you.

You blushed and looked to Legolas who was smiling really big.

"Da!" Legolas shouted to Thranduil, jumping out of his blankets and into the arms of his father.

"Legolas!" Thranduil laughed, as did you.

"Alright now Legolas, we told you our story, now its time for sleep." Thranduil said placing Legolas underneath his blankets and you tucking him in, he sat on the side of Legolas bed.

"I believed you promised your Mother." He said, legolas nodded, half asleep already.

"Sweet dreams Legolas." You said softly kissing his forehead.

"We love you." You and Thranduil said in unison.

You both looked to each other with a smile, you both stood up, Thranduil blew out the candle and put his arm around you. You both looked to your son again before closing the door and walking to your own chambers.