Thorin

It starts where the company is on the journey but you were left behind at the blue mountains because Thorin didn't want to take a chance at you getting hurt.

BTW this will probably be long.

Thorin leant his back up against the log while he stared at the fire. He brought his finger to his beard and thought of you.

He wondered deeply if you were alone. He loved you, and you loved him, but it had been months since you had last seen each other yet all the gold in erebor didn't compare to the love he has for you.

He is proud, he is taking back his, and your homeland. For it was taken all to long ago by the dreadful dragon. Smaug.

"Uncle, are you alright?" His eldest nephew asked sitting next to him.

"It would be wrong of me to tell you straight up Fili. You wouldn't understand how I'm feeling. You will someday, if you do." He said.

"Is it another thing to learn as a king Thorin?" He said curiously

Thorin often told fili he wouldn't understand certain concepts and situations until he was king.

"No Fili, its another thing to learn when your older. 82 is very young, you have time to feel this way, although I wish you will be happier in this situation." He spoke of love.

"Uncle, what situation?" Fili said blankly.

Thorin sighed. He and his nephews were quite close, you came over to visit him, Dis and his nephews quite often when he still remained in the blue mountains, and you went on plenty of dates.

He was planning on courting you before this journey came up.

Thorin thought of the last time you spoke. He wouldn't be surprised if by the time he returned you had found another.

"(Y/n) I must go, this is for my kin."

"Please let me come with you, I can fight, I'm quite good with my archery and my axe." You said, you really wanted to go on an adventure.

"No, its too dangerous." He said sternly

"Your not my mother Thorin, you have no control whether I fight or not fight."

"But I do have control whether you join my company and its too dangerous for a lady. So you will not come along." He said before leaving the room. You followed.

"I can fight just as well as any of your men! Do NOT treat me as though I am a porcelain doll!" You yelled at him.

"I am NOT treating you like a porcelain doll I am treating you like a woman! I wish to keep you here under protection rather then out there, in the wild." He frowned.

"Women deserve to fight for their lives and families too, thorin." You said softly before walking back into your chambers and staying there the whole night.

"Uncle?" Fili asked, Thorin turned to his nephew and sighed.

"Fili, I was just thinking of when we reclaim erebor, there will be a war. We will have to fight for it. Whether it is our right to have it or not." Thorin spoke. Fili nodded.

"I know Uncle."

************************

"Our people are on their journey here, My King." Dwalin spoke to Thorin who sat on his throne.

"Thank you, Dwalin." He said, dwalin bowed his head in respect and left the throne room.

"That means (y/n) is coming back uncle." Fili said from beside him.

Thorin looked to his smiling nephew, he was hoping you would be among the people of the blue mountains, he had known you were smart and believed you would stay. But he also knew of your stubbornness, when you wanted something you would strive for it.

***********************

Within a few days most of the dwarves arrived, Dale was returning to its former glory. Along with erebor.

Thorin had told the guards, if you were to arrive, he had to know about it. He hadn't heard anything of you yet, which worried him.

Every hour he would ask if you had arrived, and every passing hour the guards had the same response.

He began to think it was hopeless and that you had went on your own adventure and moved on with your life. His mind lead to dark places without you.

He sat on his throne impatiently, he requested to be alone in this time exceot by order. His vision became darker by the second.

"My king, you have requested my presence?" The light came flowing back as he heard your soft, sweet voice.

He stood and you ran to him. He wrapped you in his embrace, he didn't want to let go.

You fit perfectly snuggled into his chest.

"I missed you so deeply, I am so glad you lived." You smiled into his embrace which held onto you strongly.

"I had quite the encouragement." He spoke. You separated and gave him a curious look.

"I had to find my world, I had to keep her safe. Reclaim a home that should have never been taken from her. So I can be with my love, once again." He said sincerely.

"Wherever you are is where I belong, my home is where my heart is, and you stole it quite a long time ago." You both smiled as he pulled you in for a passionate kiss.