Boromir/Faramir

This one was requested by furiousgamer81, this is where she is the little sister of Boromir and Faramir, she is training to become a ranger and yeah, hope you enjoy!!

"Boromir, I will be alright, you ride ahead." You assured your eldest brother.

"Aria, this is your first hunt." Boromir responded.

"Yes, and if you keep bothering me it will be my last." You laughed.

He kept a blank face, and sighed.

"I'll be at the front." He said blankly before moving his horse through some of the other guards and reaching the front of your group.

"Faramir, you do not need to watch over me either." You looked to your other brother. Who was riding right next to you.

"I am not riding elsewhere." Faramir said softly not turning his gaze from his front.

You sighed, you felt like a baby, but they were your brothers, what were you going to do.

The was screams in the distance. Every guard turned their eyes upon where it came from. Before a pack of orcs came jumping out of the bushes attacking at will.

You jumped off your horse and let it go. Along with the others.

You whipped out your sword just in time and killed an orc that came at you.

Another came out from behind the crowd of men fighting orcs, and came at you with an remarkable speed. You held up your sword, little did you know that was a trap.

Another orc came from behind as you defended from the front. You felt a sharp pain rip through your stomach, and tear itself out. You got a sudden burst of energy, not knowing it would be your last. You decapitated the two orcs.

You yelled in agony, as if it would have saved you from the pain. Collapsing on the ground, you heard your name being called faintly. You lay on the hard dirt, your heart pace beating out of your chest, you tried desperately for oxygen that wouldn't come back.

Your vision was darkening when you saw them. Boromir and Faramir hovered over you. Panicked.

"We don't have much time! Quickly get her on a horse!" Boromir yelled to Faramir to help him.

Boromir picked you up from the ground earning a squeak of pain, as Faramir ran for one of the horses.

Boromir started to run with you in his arms, he was breaking down, trying to hold his best brave face, he always did.

Gondor wasn't far from where you were, if Faramir found a horse in time you could be saved.

"Aria...please hold on.." Boromir said desperately running.

"Boromir..." You tried to speak but it came out weak and fragile.

"Shhh...everything will be alright." Boromir assured you, trying to convince himself.

******

Before long you had reached Gondor on a horse. Faramir lifted you off of it, Boromir taking over and bringing you to the best healers.

"You will live Aria.." Boromir said

You were laid on a bed only seconds before darkness completely took over your vision.

"Sir, its best if you leave the room." One of the healers said softly to Boromir.

Boromir gave only a nodd before walking out to find Faramir.

Faramir stood outside the door.

"His long will they be?" Faramir asked.

"That's uncertain, brother." Boromir responded blankly.

Faramir glanced at his brother, then looking out to the landscapes of Gondor, his thoughts drowned with hurt, and fault.

"You believe it is my doing, that Aria is hurt, don't you?" Faramir spoke blankly to Boromir, he turned to his little brother.

"It was her first hunt, something was bound to of happened. It was no one but the filthy orcs fault." Boromir said gently placing a hand on his brothers shoulder.

"She will be alright."

******

You awoke, your eyes adjusting to the light in the room. You found what you hoped to see, both your brothers on either side of your bedside.

They smiled at you, which was happily returned.

"Good morning, sunshine." Boromir smiled at you.

"Good morning." You tried to sit up, Faramir assisted you.

"I apologize your first hunt didn't go as well as you hoped. But it does teach you, the harshness of the darkened outside world." Faramir said.

"Yes. It does, but I am not one to give up, once I am healed I will go on another hunt. If I give up that proves weakness." You said.

"Oh Aria, no matter what the circumstance your bravery and strength would shine through." Faramir smiled at you, Boromir chuckled.

"You've always been well with words, Faramir." Boromir said, making you laugh softly.

"You really have." Faramir smiled at Hus siblings kind words.

"Thank you both for being such incredible brothers, I love you so much." You said gently.

They both leaned in, and squished you in a sibling group hug.

"We love you as well." Boromir said

They spent the rest of the day by your side, along with the rest of the days that you lay in bed healing. They really are incredible brothers.