Bilbo

This is based of him after the journey, he comes home to you, his wife, safe in BagEnd.

He opened the gate slowly, he hadn't been home in over a year, and he missed you deeply.

Of course you hadn't known his whereabouts other then the sense of knowing he was helping the dwarves reclaim Erebor. You hadn't known if he still lived and it hurt you inside everyday he hadn't come home.

He turned the knob in the middle of the green round door and entered.

You came into the room, wondering who had entered your humble home without a single knock. Only to find your long missed husband.

"Bilbo?" You started to tear up.

"Yes, (y/n)." He smiled, putting his things down, tears forming in his eyes.

"I thought you were dead." You jumped into his arms. Now with uncontrollable tears.

"No, no, I wouldn't die, you need me here." He rubbed your back, you calmed down a bit, and left his grasp.
"That reminds me." He jumped a bit, rushing to one of his bags, in search of a gift for you.

He pulled out a golden heart locket necklace, it had a red ruby in the center of the heart, and beautiful designs around it.

You covered your mouth in awe.

"Bilbo, that is absolutely beautiful." You smiled, walking closer to him.

"Thorin gave all who came on the journey, a reward. I chose this as mine....because it would be most rewarding to see my beautiful wife, wearing this beautiful necklace." He smiled adoringly at you.

You still had tears in your eyes. You lifted your hair.

"Would you?" You managed to get out, you turned around and he placed the necklace around your neck.

You looked down to it, and held the locket between your fingers.

You opened it to see two pictures, one of Bilbo, and the other of you.

You smiled turning your gaze back at your husband.

"It's both of us." You said softly.

"Yes, someday you will grow old with age, as will I, I know this locket will not only show my love for you til the end of our days but every time you look at it, it will bring your fair skin a youthful glow that only I may understand." He said sincerely, you leaned into him and gave him a short but sweet kiss.

"My youthful glow will always be seen when you, my love, are near." You replied.

He turned red with a smirk.

"I love you (y/n)."

"And I love you, Bilbo."