Your Song

Obviously the men from middle earth don't listen to this but I thought the words describe the relationship they'd have with you. I will have an imagine up later today! There will be a few of the same artist.

Frodo: Wanted; Hunter Hayes, he loves you deeply, he falls apart without you, everything that doesn't make sense about him makes sense whenever your around. He yearns to make you feel wanted and loved.

Sam: Unconditionally; Katy Perry, (mostly in the chorus) It doesn't matter the way you look, smell, or if your acting like a total jerk to him, he loves every thing that you are and do.

Pippin: I want crazy; Hunter Hayes, He's a funny and crazy guy, he loves that around you he can be that way, no matter where you are he will find you and be with you, he loves you so much being 1000 miles away is a mere 5 feet of travel.

Merry: She will be loved; Maroon 5, Its the little things like your smile that makes him fall completely in love with you over and over again, he wants to be the man to love you the way you deserve.

Aragorn: I don't dance; Lee Brice, he always thought he would be alone and never find anyone, til he laid eyes on you, he was never one for romance until he found someone like you, you've got him in the palm of your hand.

Legolas: I won't give up; Jason Mraz, When he looks into your eyes its like watching the night sky, so much you hold, no matter what happens, he will love you for all his days, which is many in the years of an elf, he can't find one reason not to love you, even when it gets hard he pushes through with you by his side.

Gimli: Photograph; Ed Sheeran, much like his father Gloin, he carries a picture of you wherever he goes, especially on his journeys, your love is expressed through art, photography.

***

Thorin: Still Fallin'; Hunter Hayes, through many days of knowing you, you'd think he have you memorized by now, you just keep him on the edge somehow. You never seize to surprise him with your stories, which he holds dearly like its the first he heard. To him, your kiss is the spark that lights a fire, and always will be.

Fili: Just the way you are; Bruno Mars, everything about you, no matter what you do, he loves you exactly the way you are. You are insecure, but he doesn't understand why, he can only see beauty in you, he could get kiss you forever if you'd let him.

Kili: All of the stars; Ed Sheeran, when you aren't with him, he sings to himself, if you were there he'd sing to you, he sees little things like stars and knows they couldn't compare to your beauty, his thoughts often drift to you, even when you are around.

Bilbo: Little things; One direction, He notices the little things about you, your smile, the twinkle in your eye, if one were to notice your flaws it'd be him, but he doesn't see any. He sees beauty marks, every part of you inside and out is absolutely perfect to him. He loves you and your little things.

Bard: When I look at you; Miley Cyrus, the world could be crashing down and a simple glance at you could bring peace upon him. When Smaug came, just a look at you and he was ready to fight, no fear.

Thranduil: Thinking out loud; Ed Sheeran, whether it be 70 or 2000 years, he will love you with everything in him for as long as his life endures. You are everything to him, you and his son. He will always be a gentlemen and treat you as though you deserve. He falls even harder the longer you are his. Which will be eternity.