Chapter 13

L I L I T H

I wake up feeling dizzy. Oh, my head. Something is wrong. Ignoring my head I freshen up and after breakfast, all of us went to school. No one said anything to me. I think they are mad at me. Bexley as usual tries to cheer me up. I bet she will be the best mother in the world. Unlike me.

After leaving them I start to walk towards my lockers but in the way, Callum stopped me. I look at him and he offers me a bright smile. I smile at him.

"What's up Callum?" I ask him softly.

"I saw you all tired and upset. You good?" He asks with concern. I give him small smile.

"I will be okay," I said cheerfully.

"Don't lie. I am here for you Lilly. You can talk to me if something is bothering you." He said.

"Okay, I will try," I told him honestly.

At least he is nice, unlike his sister.

"By the way, you should stop wearing a hood you look beautiful. But not more than me." He said and flipped his hair dramatically. I chuckle.

"You mean you are handsome," I smirk at him.

"Ha, you are good. Look you are smiling." He said pinching my cheeks.

"Thanks, Callum," I said to him.

After Bexley, Callum is the one who tried to comfort me. Why? Well, I don't know. Not that I care but he is nice since I met him the first time and until now so no problem at all.

Callum walked me to lockers and then to my class. When it's finally lunchtime I walk to the library. I am in no mood to see any of my siblings. It's getting harder for me. Harder for me to survive. Maybe I should ask nicely to leave this country. Besides mom is safe. And they think I am dead anyway.

After I finished school I walk back to my friends. As usual, we left for the orphanage. Before I can leave Bexley stopped us all.

"There is a huge party at Martinz." She said.

"I know and I am invited," Reha said with a smirk.

"I am invited too," Bexley said with her smirk. Reha's face falls.

My phone lit up with a notification. It's from Luke.

~Party at our house. Come here. Want to see you, babe.

And then another message pops up. It's from Rian.

~Come to our mansion. Mom will be here. It's your house no need for an invitation.

My breath hitched. Mom will be there. So finally after all these years, I can see her and probably talk to her.

Breath.

I calm myself down.

"Whatever," Rhea said rolling her eyes.

"I am invited to. You guys can come with me." Marcel said.

Of course, he is in a gang. He must be there.

"So Marcel, Rhea, carter, and Callum are invited and all of us can go together," Bexley said cheerfully.

"Yay." Callum high fived Paisley.

"Ah not everyone." Rhea looks at me with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Marcel asks with confusion.

"Aliza banned Lilith for coming. It means if she comes then she will be in trouble." Rhea finished with the flip of her hair.

Oh, so she is using Aliza for revenge. She is trying me to show her power. Well only if she knows. Bexley's face falls.

"Then I am not going to," Bexley said with a frown.

"Well me too. Then." Callum added without wasting any seconds.

"Well stop you guys. I am coming." I said cheerfully.

"What do you mean?" Bexley said with confusion.

"I am invited too." I look at Rhea with a smirk. Her face falls and she glares at me. Bexley and Callum smiled brightly.

"You can't. Aliza said no to you." Rhea glared.

"I was invited by Luke and Rian. Well, no one disobeys them. At least not Rian." I said with a smile.

"Wait Rian invited you. Oh my God. Yes, we can go." Callum said happily.

"No way he invited you," Rhea said with anger.

Okay, I hurt her ego. Nice. Rhea turns around and left. The rest of us start getting ready for the party. Bexley put on the nice crop top. And high-waisted jeans. She is not much comfortable showing her skin. I understand her. Well me. I put nice pair of hoodies and pants. I don't care about appearance besides I can't show my face.

Bexley and the rest of them didn't complain but Rhea give me a lecture on fashion and how she doesn't want people to know that we live together. Well, I want the same for me.

After getting to the mansion, they pared the car. I try to calm myself down. Thousands of memories flowed through my mind. It's my home. Now I realize how much I missed my home.

Taking a huge breath I enter inside. Those same halls. Those same cheers. Damm. I missed all of this. I missed my family.

Walking inside my eyes land on Aliza and her brothers but then my eyes land on the man standing beside them. My eyes widen. The one and the only person I never want to see in my life ever again. I look towards my friends.

"Umm....guys. Who is he? The one standing beside Aliza and her brothers." I ask them nervously.

"He is their dad. He is the stepbrother of Martinez. James." Paisley explained.

Oh, so they are his kids. I tug my hoodie. No way. Why he is here? Don't panic Lilith. Just don't. Finish what you were supposed to do. See mom and try to talk to her. If mom knows her enemy is coming here then why she decided to come here? But I can't focus on anything other than that monster.

The bastard who tried to kill mom and me.

Before I can make some assumption everyone's eyes turn towards the door. There enters my mom with her hands hooked with her father. They look good.

Why mom decided to come here? Why? She is in trouble. They will try to kill her.

But then I look deep inside her eyes and then I understood why she is here. Most importantly why her father is here who never wanted to see my dad's face. I take look at my enemy. He looks in pure surprise. Maybe he thought she died.

There is pure determination in my mother's eyes. She comes here for revenge. So her father comes here to make sure she is safe and nothing goes wrong.

And then I know tonight is going to end in bloodshed. If no one stops her tonight then everyone will see hell right in front of their eyes.

And I can't let that happen. No never.

Not until I am alive. I have to make sure my friends, my sisters, and my brothers are safe.

✔✔✔

Well hello to you. I will update soon please don't comment about the update. I am frustrated by it.

Well then enjoy.

Vote and comment.