Chapter 2

After a long drive, we finally reached a huge house. Well, it looks like a mansion. Huh? Bexley is making conversation with Marcel probably taking more information for this place. Marcel stops the car and help us to carry our bags although we didn't need his help. He opens the door and we enter the living room after few minutes.

This mansion is absolutely beautiful. It is decorated with nice things and colors. There is a small garden decorated with various flowers and a fountain.

This place looks alive.

My last orphanage was the total rubbish place. Only rats can live in that place. Now I feel happy to leave that place.

There is a total of seven people sitting there. Three girls and three boys with one woman.  Maybe she is head here. I wonder how her nature is after all we never get a good enough head. When they finally saw us they stood up together to greet us. Although one boy is looking bored he is glaring at the floor. Ah! Man. He didn't even stand up to greet us. While others just look at me in fascination. One girl is glaring at me. Jealous. huh? Negative point of being beautiful people will notice you even if you don't want attention. Why didn't I was born ugly? Stupid family genes. All of my family looks almost like Greek God and goddess.

"Oh my God, she is gorgeous." One of the girls said with a cheerful voice.

"Hello, girls. I was waiting for you. I am Rosie and I am heading here. Welcome to our orphanage." Rosie said with a polite smile.

I and Bexley look at her in a little shock. No one ever welcomes us like this unless they don't know about our stunts.

"Didn't our last head told you something about us?" Bexley asks her nervously.

"Don't worry about that. I know about you. Trust me no one will judge you here." Rosie said In a cheerful tone.

I and Bexley are in shock. Well, it was a good idea to start a new life here.

"So girls meet other orphan kids. Carter, Callum, paisley, Reha, and finally Keegan." Marcel point at all of them.

Alright, so carter is still glaring at the floor. Callum is giving us bright smiles. Paisley and Keegan are happy to meet us. While this girl Reha doesn't like me. She looks like a bitchey cheerleader.

"Nice to meet you, everyone. I am Bexley and she is my sister Lilith." Bexley introduced us.

"You guys should know this. Reha and Callum are siblings. Paisley is Callum's girlfriend. While carter is a grumpy man here and my brother." Marcel inform us.

After that Keegan decide us to show our rooms. I and Bexley settle in our rooms. I put my clothes in the cupboard and close it.

I am getting a very different vibe.

What's going on?

Am I missing something that I should know?

After a while, I heard a knock on my door. I open it and find bexely. She told me about dinner. I follow her and we enter the dining room. We took two empty seats between Callum and Rosie. Okay, I like this house. After finishing dinner Rosie look at us.

"So guys tell us something about you?" Rosie ask. Everyone else gets to focus on us.

"Well, I am Bexley as you know. I like dancing. I don't like boys mostly. My favorite color is black. I don't take disrespect from anyone." Bexley finishes.

"Why you don't like boys?" Teegan asks with a frown.

"Umm…little bit trauma." Bexley chuckles nervously.

"It's okay bexely no one will harm you here," Callum said with honesty. Bexley nods.

Then Rose look at me.

"Myself Lilith. Favorite color blue. Like Bexley, I don't like boys and yeah I know I have looks but I am not interested in dating anyone." I finished. I can see little disappointment in Marcel's eyes. I just smirk at him.

"It's nice. You guys should bond with each other and yeah you both are starting school from tomorrow." Rosie said.

I heard a groan from Bexley. She always hated school. I just chuckle.

"Don't worry guys. We are going together so no problem." Paisley said in a cheerful tone.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Read said with bordem and left.

"What's wrong with her?" Bexley scowl at her.

"Sorry she is popular at the school so she acts like this," Teegan said.

"I am sorry about my sister's behaviors" Callum apologize.

"It's okay that's not your fault after all" Bexley assures him. Callum nods.

I still have a feeling that I should not be here. Oh no. What is wrong?

"Hear me out girls. You should know our country is divided into too four parts. East, west, north, and south. Each part is ruled by top gangs. So sometimes this place is not safe for girls. I am not judging you. Just make sure you stay safe." Marcel announces.

I look at Bexley with confusion.

"Which is this place, again?" I ask her. She just rolls her eyes.

It just feels so familiar.

"Didn't I tried to tell you. Anyway, this is our neighboring country" She answers.

My eyes widen in realization Shit. This is the exact place from where I ran away years ago. Oh my god.

Bexley looks at me with amusement. She didn't know about my past but seeing my reaction she must know that I some other connection here. I ignore her.

I didn't saw it coming.

It means there is a high probability of bumping into one of my family members.

This is a disaster.

A complete disaster.

You are in trouble Lilith.

How funny that sounds, trouble gets into trouble.