You almost jump back at the sound of Kisaki's sarcastic tone so close to you. Apparently, he was reading the texts from behind you this whole time and you didn't even notice until he spoke.

"Just help me. I don't want them to get upset with me." You whine with a groan.

"Give me your phone." He says as he takes your phone from you.

You watched him as he tapped on your phone several times, smirking to himself every once in a while. The look on his face made you wonder what he was telling them. Well, you don't really need to ask him since you know he'll explain after he's done.

"You owe me, alright? I had something to do today but since you asked for my help, I'll postpone my appointment and help you deal with your dilemma." Kisaki says as he taps your forehead with the edge of your phone. "This is gonna be fun for me. I don't know if it's the same for you, though."

Kisaki then proceeds to tell you to meet Takuya first at a café. He had already texted the guy through your phone and the two of you are supposed to meet in ten minutes. Shuji, on the other hand, will be waiting at an arcade near the café. Kisaki tells you that if they still want to hang out with you after the first location, you should tell them to take you where you could easily get to the other guy.

It was a plan that got you feeling guilty but Kisaki assured you that it was the only plan that could work. Other options would get one or the two of them upset.

"Don't worry, I'll be near you at all times." Kisaki mutters as he gives you back your phone. "I'll keep watch and prevent them from seeing each other."

"Thanks, Kisaki!" You exclaim, giving him a brief hug before running of to the café where you're supposed to meet Takuya.

"That brat..." Kisaki mumbles to himself, covering his flushed face with one of his hands before walking to where he could keep an eye on you.

Takuya was five minutes early and so he went and ordered the special for couples. It arrived on the table just as you entered the café.

"You came." Takuya happily said as soon as you sat in front of him.

"Of course! Why do you sound surprised?" You chuckle nervously, thinking you may look suspicious.

"I was just...I was just thinking that maybe you already had plans with Hanma..." Takuya mutters almost sadly, making you feel bad.

"Let's not talk about that, okay?" You say with a smile, trying to lighten up his mood. "What's important is that I'm here with you now."

"You're so pretty." Takuya blurts out as he stares at you softly. "I want to see you every single day for the rest of my life."

You laugh nervously before you took a sip of the cold water on the table. Instead of replying to what he just said, you diverted your attention to all the food that's been laid out.

"Is there something wrong? Do you not like the food? We can order something else if you w—"

"No! They're lovely! I mean, they all look delicious!" You stop him from getting up.

You were just thinking to yourself that maybe it'll take some time for the two of you to eat everything and you weren't sure if that was a good thing or not.

"Oh, I brought you flowers." Takuya takes the bouquet of flowers from his side and gives it to you.

The flowers looked expensive and you were having mixed feelings. You have always lectured him about how much he has been spending on you but you felt like you shouldn't do that today.

"They're beautiful, Taku." You say with a smile.

"You deserve the best." Takuya replies, taking your hand and kissing it.

A few minutes into the date, the two of you started talking casually while eating. Kisaki was watching from afar and once he noticed Hanma entering the arcade, he sends you a text to remind you of your other date.

Upon seeing the text, you quickly excused yourself to use the restroom. When Takuya wasn't looking, you discreetly asked one of the staffs if they could take you to the exit at the back and they politely guided you there.

You were quick to walk to where the arcade was and as soon as you saw Shuji sitting in front of a game, you quickly fixed yourself before walking over to him.

"Shuji, I'm sorry for being late!" You exclaim, giving him a hug purely out of guilt.

"No worries, darling. I didn't wait that long." Shuji says with a smile.

You yelped when he pulled you by the waist. It was just enough to bring you closer since you were too far for his liking.

"Why did you ask me to meet here? I was planning on taking you to a café nearby. I heard they got some Valentine's Special or something." Shuji says while bringing the back of your hand to his lips. "How about we go over there right now, hm? Let me take you on a proper date, princess."

"No...no...I want to play here!" You exclaim before sitting on his lap and playing the game he abandoned when you came up to him.

Hanma was quite surprised to see you in a rush but he figured you were just nervous since this'll be the first date for you two. He smiles to himself before laying his chin on your shoulder, wrapping his arms around your waist as he watches you play the game horribly.

Upon smelling your rosy scent, he remembers that he should have gotten you flowers but he didn't have enough money to buy you some from a shop. He only had enough for that special promo for couples at the café he mentioned. After that, he was planning on taking you to this shrine nearby.

Kisaki knew very well that he shouldn't text or call you when you're with Hanma since Hanma will most likely be close enough to hear your phone buzz. Five minutes after entering the arcade, you excused yourself and hurried back to the café.

Hanma wasn't suspicious at all and even saw this as an opportunity to quickly get you some flowers. He remembered seeing a garden with some roses just by the corner and figured the owner wouldn't get that mad if he just picked one or a few.

"Sorry I took so long, there were other people waiting before me." You made up a lie on the spot.

"It's fine." Takuya replies with a smile.

You two continued talking and ended up finishing the food and the drinks after ten minutes or so. Takuya asks you if he could take you to another place and since you didn't want to make him feel bad, you accept his invitation.

Just as the two of you walk out of the café, you slowly look up and met the eyes of Shuji. He was frozen in his spot as he stared at the bouquet of roses in your arms. One of his hands clutched the three roses tightly, the thorns pricking his skin.

Shuji's chest heaved up and down as his sad eyes met yours. Without a word, he turns around to leave and threw the roses to the side. Kisaki, who was about to stop Hanma from going to the café, stood and watched the whole scene happen.

His plan had failed.