"It'll be all fine soon." He mumbles, already half-asleep.

You hum and look up at him, only to see him almost hit his head on the table. "Kisaki."

"Hm?! What?!" He exclaims, startled at the sound of your voice. "Oh, you're here."

"Look, you should just go to sleep. It's no good for either of us if you force yourself to stay up." You tell him, standing to wash your plate.

Kisaki grunts and stands up from his seat as well, trailing behind you to the sink. As you wash your plates, you feel him lay his head on your shoulder.

"I feel dizzy..." He mutters, not really caring at all that he was acting out of character.

You smile and touched his head with one of your hands before washing his plate for him. It didn't take you that long so you had to move before Kisaki could fall asleep on you.

"Let's get you to bed, Kisaki." You tell him softly.

"Tetta, call me Tetta." He mumbles, opening his eyes for a bit to see where he had to walk to. "We've known each other for so long already."

"Hm...I like your last name, though." You reply with a shrug.

"Wanna have it?" He lazily smirks while you looked at him surprisingly.

"When you can afford me, sure." You joke and the two of you laugh.

Kisaki managed to take you back to your house but he was too sleepy to drive back to his place. You offered him Shuji's room but he already passed out on your carpeted floor. You sigh and got Shuji's pillow and his duvet, putting them on Kisaki. He immediately lays on his side and hugs the pillow.

You, on the other hand, didn't get to sleep until morning came. You just heard the front door slamming and immediately sat up with just little to no sleep.

The door to your bedroom suddenly opens and in came your mother who looks at you then to Kisaki's sleeping figure.

"Is that Kisaki Tetta? Why is he on the floor? You should have let him sleep in one of the guest rooms." Your mother says before facing you again. "Hun, I'm so sorry for not being here last night. I'm glad you're fine."

You muster up a small smile at her and she walks over to you and hugs you. "Mama, are the Hanmas coming back?"

Your mother freezes and she sighs before pulling away. "They're not coming back, hun. We should get used to living by ourselves."

Your mother left for another day at work. You knew she didn't want to stay there since the place held so much memories of her and Shuji's father. It hurt you to see your mother like this but you knew you couldn't really do anything but support her during her recovery.

Since you weren't sleepy, you decided to get up and make breakfast for both you and Kisaki. After that, you took a quick shower and woke him up. He was too groggy to understand that he wasn't at his place so he went to the bathroom and took a shower. Realizing after some time that he wasn't inside his own bathroom, he calls out for your name.

"Yeah?" You yell back as you finished drying your hair. "What's wrong?"

"I—do you have any clothes I could borrow? I thought I was back at home." Kisaki says while laughing at his own stupidity.

"Shuji left some of his clothes. I'll go fetch some for you, okay?" You say and walked to Shuji's room before he could answer.

You picked the clothes that would suit him as well as underwear too, not caring if he'd be flustered at the sight of it. As you enter your room again, you see Kisaki walking out of the bathroom with only a towel covering his lower half and his toned torso showing.

"I—here's some clothes!" You threw the clothes at his face and watched as they fell to his chest and finally to the floor. "I'll be in the kitchen!"

Kisaki watches you leave as he picks up the clothes from the floor, cheeks heating up at the sight of the boxers. It embarrassed him how you had given him boxers to wear.

As soon as you got to the kitchen, you let out a sigh of relief. Seconds after that, you hear the back door opening and felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist. The familiar scent of Shuji's perfume filled your nostrils and you immediately turn around.

"I've got something for you." He says with a soft smile, turning around and picking up the largest teddy bear you had ever seen. It was even almost as tall as him.

"What? Why are you giving me a teddy bear?" You ask in confusion.

"Well, you know our situation now..." He drops his smile drops and he sighs. "I'm not going to be here anymore, darling."

"Shuji..."

"But don't worry!" His face brightens up with a smile, holding the teddy bear higher. "You'll have Mr. Teddy to keep you company!"

"Mr. Teddy?" You laugh at the plain name he gave it.

"Well, you can name him." He replies and shrugs. "You should name him Shuji. I heard pretty boys have that name."

You roll your eyes at this but you knew you were going to call the bear Shuji anyway. It won't replace him but at least you can still say his name even though he's not with you.

"Don't I get something in return?" Shuji raises an eyebrow and bends down, pointing to his cheek.

"Fine, you get one kiss." You firmly say before kissing his cheek. Surprisingly, he didn't sneakily turn his head.

The sound of someone clearing their throat caught both of your attention. The two of you turn your heads to face Kisaki who had just came down, fully dressed in Shuji's clothes.

Shuji furrowed his eyebrows, wondering why Kisaki was there so early in the morning. He knew he was the one that sent him there but Kisaki had told him he wasn't going to stay with you for more than an hour. His eyes flickers from Kisaki to you, his imagination getting the best of him. But of course he can't say anything about it. Kisaki's his master, after all.